Activity: 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Waves will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Aso Savings and Loans

Quote:
Originally Posted by horlads View Post
Well, you have to look at the numbers vis-a-vis the name of the company and where they stand currently. For example, UBA released a forecast for the period ended December 2011 and the bottom line read N14 billion. From what we know now, UBA cannot make N14b in a quarter (this translates to N56 billion annualized...) and so, I conclude that the forecast is for the full year. again Skye Bank released forecast for the same period and the bottom line reads N1.6 billion. I need no soothsayer to some to the conclusion that Skye bank only provided the figure for Q4 alone...

The forecast released by Aso Savings show that they will make a profit on over N1 billion. This has to be for the cumulative 9 months and not just for three months between October and December because, even when they (Aso) were making money, they could not boast of such numbers...

Cheers...
Thank you my brother. Just another example of the quality of management we have at SEC and NSE. Companies can decide to send in forecast in whatever form they want and it is left to investors to draw their own conclusions. Wish these NSE guys can just focus on 'house cleaning' stuff like this before talking about introducing ETF in Q4.