Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
emmanuel ewumi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Comic relief...

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel ewumi View Post
HARD FACTS with CHUKS (99.3 Lagos)

WEIRD NEWS:Court orders man to stop having children

A US judge has ordered a man with nine children to stop procreating until he can afford to support them.

Seriously ??!! Perhaps Nigerian courts can begin to order parents whose children wander the streets homeless, wiping the windshield of cars or begging to DESIST from having any more children... Perhaps.
Read the full story below and tell me what you think.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corey Curtis, 44, of Racine, Wisconsin, was told to stop breeding as a condition of probation until he can financially support his nine children from six different women.

Racine County Judge Tim Boyle sentenced Curtis to the rare punishment as a condition of a three-year probation order for failing to pay $50,000 in child support, plus another $40,000 in interest.

"Common sense dictates you shouldn't have kids you can't afford," Judge Boyle said. "I will make that a condition of the probation."

Curtis told newsmen that he plans to comply with the condition.

"Judges, they make rulings," he said, "they make them kind of hastily. So, if that's what he feels one of my conditions should be then I'm going to abide by it."

Court records showed that Curtis has been arrested and charged with failure to pay child support on numerous occasions over the past 11 years.
HARD FACTS with CHUKS (99.3 Lagos) WEIRD NEWS:Court orders man to stop having children A US judge has ordered a man with nine children to stop procreating until he can afford to support them. Seriously ??!! Perhaps Nigerian courts can begin to order parents whose children wander the streets homeless, wiping the windshield of cars or begging to DESIST from having any more children... Perhaps. Read the full story below and tell me what you think. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Corey Curtis, 44, of Racine, Wisconsin, was told to stop breeding as a condition of probation until he can financially support his nine children from six different women. Racine County Judge Tim Boyle sentenced Curtis to the rare punishment as a condition of a three-year probation order for failing to pay $50,000 in child support, plus another $40,000 in interest. "Common sense dictates you shouldn't have kids you can't afford," Judge Boyle said. "I will make that a condition of the probation." Curtis told newsmen that he plans to comply with the condition. "Judges, they make rulings," he said, "they make them kind of hastily. So, if that's what he feels one of my conditions should be then I'm going to abide by it." Court records showed that Curtis has been arrested and charged with failure to pay child support on numerous occasions over the past 11 years.
They should free the Man. What about the ladies that allowed a jobless man to impregnate them.