Old 22nd December 2012, 09:22 PM
Points: 11,410, Level: 70 Points: 11,410, Level: 70 Points: 11,410, Level: 70
Activity: 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Waves will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Sports Matters

Although I am a Chelsea FC supporter currently on loan to Man City, I am not happy with the fact that we are all indirectly, through our DSTV subscriptions, gift items and promos providing jobs to British Citizens and Taxes to Her Majesty's Govt at the expense of our people. Annually, we pay through DSTV over $28 million to the EPL. Imagine what this money can do bring back the glory days of Rangers FC, Iwuanyawu Nationale, Abiola Babes, Elkanemi Warrions, Leventis and Ranchers Bees. I am talking of the days of Tarilla Okorowanta, Bright Omokaro (10/10), Dahiru Sadi, Andrew Uwe, Yisa Sofoluwe etc.

We all have to put our thinking caps on how to solve this problem. Globalization is distorting the way Economist say the world should work. Classical Economist did not envisage a situation where one country can easily export such 'services' as football.......this explains why a Barber in UK can continue to charge £20 for a Haircut that could be done in Lagos for £4. Globalization is slowly killing us. What can we do?