Thread: The Banks
View Single Post
Old 4th January 2009, 12:04 AM
Forum Moderator
Points: 85,964, Level: 100 Points: 85,964, Level: 100 Points: 85,964, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
hispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nice
Default Re: The Banks

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofdelta View Post
I was thinking of posting this on Marketwatch but decided against it. It will be a good idea if this stays here to make things neater.

This is my New Year gift to all SMN members. You have the whole weekend to reshuffle your portfolio if you want. A large investment bank paid me for this and fortunately there was no agreement between us for me not to distribute this.

It will be a good idea to be strategically placed before the market makers take all the mispricings away.

Cheers...
I know they paid you a LARGE fee too....Let us buy our SMALL units before you drive the market up with your LARGE order