Forum Moderator
Points: 27,739, Level: 98 Points: 27,739, Level: 98 Points: 27,739, Level: 98
Activity: 50%
Activity: 50% Activity: 50% Activity: 50%

Groans: 0
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Oracle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Igi

I think now that all these stories are coming out, it calls for caution while reading and practising what we read. Cos I remember reading that the quickest way to make money is through Private Placement.

So what these(....the whole cry,regrets,pains) should remind us is that whatever we read, we should always apply it with caution in Nigeria. The reason being that what may be sensibly and rationally done else where or read from experience of others may not work here in Nigeria cos of corruption, unnecessary show of power and greed.

I advise we all invest in anything that has regulations known or set by Federal government or angencies/institutions representing FG like primary and secondary market and other investments regulated by FG or its institutions.

I commiserate with those that have lost their money through these means and I believe that this would serve as a point of caution to others probably waiting for these make-quick-money-schemes.
nosmas (1st February 2011)