Go Back   StockMarketNigeria.com Forums > Nigerian Stocks > Breweries stocks

Breweries stocks Nigerian Breweries (NBL), Guinness, Jos Int Breweries etc

Welcome to the StockMarketNigeria.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15th December 2007, 09:22 AM
Points: 1,701, Level: 24 Points: 1,701, Level: 24 Points: 1,701, Level: 24
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
ezegold4wealth is on a distinguished road
Default good for meduim term investors

i want to let us to know that some stocks in these sectors are good for meduim term investors,one good thing abt them is that they r all micro stocks,so they posses the characteristics of doubling their price compare to some macro cap stocks like uba,zenith and others.

international breweries===they r under restructuring and renergizing,infact they r trying to reposition themselves in a big way,with the aid of some foreign partners investing into nthe company and their concluded pulic offer,the company is sending warning signals to their rivals that they days of staying idle is over,and i believe these steps will impact positively on their price in less time,long term investors pls take position

champion breweries====i know that the company is a no go area for some investors,i think that we r living in a dynamic world where no condition is permanent,i want to let us to know that though the company account has been in the woods,but the problem is getting over since they concluded their rights offer to raise some addtional funds,and taking position will be good for meduim and long term investment purposes,lovers of penny stocks should swing in immidately,its goona be 100 to 200% profit logon to your portfoloio.

urgent=====yahoo messenger is ezegold4wealth,email is ezegold4wealth@yahoo.com,while my direct mobile is 08058947779,bye till next write up
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 15th December 2007, 02:12 PM
Banned
Points: 5,177, Level: 46 Points: 5,177, Level: 46 Points: 5,177, Level: 46

nezvest is on a distinguished road

I understand you are from my tribe. Pls dont come to this forum to display an onitsha market man mentality. Put your points with reasons and stop dropping your number and contacts. What for?

Be warned. This forum is for matured minds so pls play by the rules and dont nagate your seemingly wonderful contributions with other unacceptable actions!!!

Last edited by nezvest; 15th December 2007 at 02:18 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 15th December 2007, 03:02 PM
Points: 7,086, Level: 55 Points: 7,086, Level: 55 Points: 7,086, Level: 55

DaInvestor is on a distinguished road

i really dont get this guy are u here to advertise or are u making innocent contributions. most of ur write ups seemed to be based on a crystal ball or something cos u seem to be very sure about how well a aprticular stock will perform without outlining ur reasons. its not enough to feel good about certain stocks and start recommending to people cos there are some who will take your words as facts. inexperienced people should seek other opinions b4 embarking on any tip u get on forums or else it might not just be a very good year. beware of fraudsters too not to say the guy in question is one but better be on alert as we all know this is the internet age. people have a very merry xmas and a properous new year in advance.
Old 15th December 2007, 05:06 PM
Points: 6,389, Level: 52 Points: 6,389, Level: 52 Points: 6,389, Level: 52
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

newton is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to newton

Hey Eze,
Far as I know this forum is abt indepth critical analysis based on fact. Yeah we all want to make 100%, 200% and more but then that is not to say the esteemed SMN crowd is gullible. Pls keep the advert for some other folks. Lay d facts down and lets discuss chap!
Old 16th December 2007, 07:01 AM
Points: 4,060, Level: 40 Points: 4,060, Level: 40 Points: 4,060, Level: 40

smkakpor is on a distinguished road

Friends,
Are you sure this guy is from wherever he wants us to believe he is from? Why not stick to the rules of SMN? Help other forum users by making reasonable contributions and leave it at that. The minds using this forum are mature enough to understand any contributions and can decide at the end to use whatever they deem fit. They can always post questions to clear any uncertainties that arise from their evaluations. Please no rush to gold and wealth.
Old 19th December 2007, 02:24 PM
Points: 1,982, Level: 26 Points: 1,982, Level: 26 Points: 1,982, Level: 26

olumba is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkakpor View Post
Friends,
Are you sure this guy is from wherever he wants us to believe he is from? Why not stick to the rules of SMN? Help other forum users by making reasonable contributions and leave it at that. The minds using this forum are mature enough to understand any contributions and can decide at the end to use whatever they deem fit. They can always post questions to clear any uncertainties that arise from their evaluations. Please no rush to gold and wealth.
My good friends i thank you all for your efforts to see that this site remains a decent place for people who truely want to contribute to stock trading and not bluffs. Concerning international brewery, i will only say that no erring company starts performing without something new like new management, new product etc. The mere fact that 60 percent of it have been acquired by a German company is not enough. The company need to show by something we can see that it can compete with other companies in that sector or we will be investing for the wind again. remember TRANSCORP
Old 7th November 2011, 08:09 AM
Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1 Points: 32, Level: 1
Activity: 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

JamesBalfour is on a distinguished road
Default Re: good for meduim term investors

With day trading penny stocks, you get an opportunity to earn really good money. Here you will enjoy flexibility in where and when you work.