Go Back   StockMarketNigeria.com Forums > Nigerian Stocks > Banking Stocks > Guaranty Trust Bank

Guaranty Trust Bank Discussions about GTB Stocks

Welcome to the StockMarketNigeria.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #2081 (permalink)  
Old 19th October 2016, 07:40 PM
shigidi's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 13,900, Level: 76
Points: 13,900, Level: 76 Points: 13,900, Level: 76 Points: 13,900, Level: 76
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 928
Thanks: 335
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Groans: 11
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 10
shigidi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GTBank

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanaj0 View Post
Hope you read the result!!!!! Check the impairment charges (N47bn) and the other income of N93bn due to forex revaluation.
Result is bitter sweet. The forex gains are unsustainable.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2082 (permalink)  
Old 19th October 2016, 07:50 PM
wanaj0's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 21,440, Level: 92
Points: 21,440, Level: 92 Points: 21,440, Level: 92 Points: 21,440, Level: 92
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,834
Thanks: 4
Thanked 380 Times in 286 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 17
wanaj0 has a spectacular aura aboutwanaj0 has a spectacular aura aboutwanaj0 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: GTBank

Quote:
Originally Posted by shigidi View Post
Result is bitter sweet. The forex gains are unsustainable.
Serious band aid to cover a deep sore!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2083 (permalink)  
Old 20th October 2016, 08:38 AM
migiets's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 27,487, Level: 98
Points: 27,487, Level: 98 Points: 27,487, Level: 98 Points: 27,487, Level: 98
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 8,361
Thanks: 209
Thanked 319 Times in 282 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
Rep Power: 18
migiets is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GTBank

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanaj0 View Post
Hope you read the result!!!!! Check the impairment charges (N47bn) and the other income of N93bn due to forex revaluation.
Just imagine. Forex revaluation alone accounting for N93bn. How much was then gotten from regular banking operations.
__________________
If you don't have ambition, you shouldn't be alive - Aliko Dangote.

Want things to change fast ? ..... put all politicians at all levels on minimum wage.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2084 (permalink)  
Old 20th October 2016, 01:52 PM
Mberede's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 6,942, Level: 54
Points: 6,942, Level: 54 Points: 6,942, Level: 54 Points: 6,942, Level: 54
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 108
Thanks: 15
Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 10
Mberede is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GTBank

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanaj0 View Post
Hope you read the result!!!!! Check the impairment charges (N47bn) and the other income of N93bn due to forex revaluation.
The charges reported in the results are actually worse than your figures sef. They are actually N57bn.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2085 (permalink)  
Old 20th October 2016, 02:14 PM
Waves's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 14,716, Level: 78
Points: 14,716, Level: 78 Points: 14,716, Level: 78 Points: 14,716, Level: 78
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,408
Thanks: 74
Thanked 275 Times in 198 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 11
Waves will become famous soon enough
Default Re: GTBank

Quote:
Originally Posted by migiets View Post
Just imagine. Forex revaluation alone accounting for N93bn. How much was then gotten from regular banking operations.
People were calling for devaluation for different reasons. Banks are allowed a maximum Net open position in FX of 20% of the shareholders funds. As you can see many banks accumulated FX and then started talking about devaluation. The uninformed followed suit.
__________________
“Successful investing is anticipating the anticipations of others.” (John Maynard Keynes quotes (English economist, journalist, and financier, 1883-1946)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2086 (permalink)  
Old 20th October 2016, 02:27 PM
Oracle's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 32,484, Level: 100
Points: 32,484, Level: 100 Points: 32,484, Level: 100 Points: 32,484, Level: 100
Activity: 12%
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PH
Posts: 10,883
Thanks: 293
Thanked 458 Times in 392 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 19 Times in 19 Posts
Rep Power: 18
Oracle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GTBank

Quote:
Originally Posted by shigidi View Post
Result is bitter sweet. The forex gains are unsustainable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanaj0 View Post
Serious band aid to cover a deep sore!
Quote:
Originally Posted by migiets View Post
Just imagine. Forex revaluation alone accounting for N93bn. How much was then gotten from regular banking operations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mberede View Post
The charges reported in the results are actually worse than your figures sef. They are actually N57bn.
Wanaj said it all. Using revaluation to cover a deep mess. This gains go soon waka when the tide gets low.
__________________
For every buyer there is a seller, and the future will prove one of them to have made a mistake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2087 (permalink)  
Old 20th October 2016, 02:30 PM
Oracle's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 32,484, Level: 100
Points: 32,484, Level: 100 Points: 32,484, Level: 100 Points: 32,484, Level: 100
Activity: 12%
Activity: 12% Activity: 12% Activity: 12%
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PH
Posts: 10,883
Thanks: 293
Thanked 458 Times in 392 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 19 Times in 19 Posts
Rep Power: 18
Oracle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GTBank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waves View Post
People were calling for devaluation for different reasons. Banks are allowed a maximum Net open position in FX of 20% of the shareholders funds. As you can see many banks accumulated FX and then started talking about devaluation. The uninformed followed suit.
The more banks discount fx gains, the closer the bank is to reality. There seems to be heavy distortion by this fx gains. When exchange rate normalises, we shall see the real picture.
__________________
For every buyer there is a seller, and the future will prove one of them to have made a mistake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2088 (permalink)  
Old 20th October 2016, 02:37 PM
shigidi's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 13,900, Level: 76
Points: 13,900, Level: 76 Points: 13,900, Level: 76 Points: 13,900, Level: 76
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 928
Thanks: 335
Thanked 28 Times in 25 Posts
Groans: 11
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 10
shigidi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GTBank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
The more banks discount fx gains, the closer the bank is to reality. There seems to be heavy distortion by this fx gains. When exchange rate normalises, we shall see the real picture.
Also note that impairments may reduce next year. So that even as the fx gains dissappear, a reduction in impairments may see not so bad a drop in profits year on year
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2089 (permalink)  
Old 20th October 2016, 02:45 PM
Waves's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 14,716, Level: 78
Points: 14,716, Level: 78 Points: 14,716, Level: 78 Points: 14,716, Level: 78
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,408
Thanks: 74
Thanked 275 Times in 198 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 11
Waves will become famous soon enough
Default Re: GTBank

Quote:
Originally Posted by shigidi View Post
Also note that impairments may reduce next year. So that even as the fx gains dissappear, a reduction in impairments may see not so bad a drop in profits year on year
Why do you think impairments will reduce next year? The factors that caused the rise in impairments - Recession, drop in oil revenues and high interest rates are still with us. Mindy you loans are provided for by banks based on default tenures.......30 days, 90 days..........For all you know some loans that are currently already bad will qualify for impairment next year. This not like that 2009 era were banks were required to disgorge everything at once.

What do I know self? I will continue to focus on my rice farming since some Judges in Nigeria said they became millionaires through rice farming and milling.
__________________
“Successful investing is anticipating the anticipations of others.” (John Maynard Keynes quotes (English economist, journalist, and financier, 1883-1946)

Last edited by Waves; 20th October 2016 at 02:50 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2090 (permalink)  
Old 20th October 2016, 04:14 PM
Mberede's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 6,942, Level: 54
Points: 6,942, Level: 54 Points: 6,942, Level: 54 Points: 6,942, Level: 54
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 108
Thanks: 15
Thanked 18 Times in 10 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 10
Mberede is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GTBank

"“GTBank made N91 billion profit over the first six months of the year. It earned over N100 billion in non interest income, which is unprecedented for any bank, especially in this era of Buharinomics. By its own admission, a chunk of that largess came from a significant growth in fees and commission income, and foreign exchange income. Basically the bank gets dollars at the lesser interbank rate and sells to its customers at a rate closer to the black market. At times there is a spread of N50 to N100, maybe even more per dollar sold.

"So assuming the limit was $2000 and assuming the bank has 30,000 customers in the diaspora, using its card for transactions. That is a profit of N3 billion to N6 billion in such a month for the bank. Not based on business acumen or financial ingenuity but basically as a result of having access to dollars and having a large pool of customers to sell it to at a rate that nearly mirrors the parallel market."

Exclusive: How the CBN helped some big banks make record profits at the expense of ‘ordinary’ Nigerians – The Herald News Nigeria
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2091 (permalink)  
Old 20th October 2016, 07:28 PM
PETERICHY's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 8,009, Level: 60
Points: 8,009, Level: 60 Points: 8,009, Level: 60 Points: 8,009, Level: 60
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2,074
Thanks: 12
Thanked 64 Times in 58 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 15 Times in 13 Posts
Rep Power: 0
PETERICHY is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GTBank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mberede View Post
"“GTBank made N91 billion profit over the first six months of the year. It earned over N100 billion in non interest income, which is unprecedented for any bank, especially in this era of Buharinomics. By its own admission, a chunk of that largess came from a significant growth in fees and commission income, and foreign exchange income. Basically the bank gets dollars at the lesser interbank rate and sells to its customers at a rate closer to the black market. At times there is a spread of N50 to N100, maybe even more per dollar sold.

"So assuming the limit was $2000 and assuming the bank has 30,000 customers in the diaspora, using its card for transactions. That is a profit of N3 billion to N6 billion in such a month for the bank. Not based on business acumen or financial ingenuity but basically as a result of having access to dollars and having a large pool of customers to sell it to at a rate that nearly mirrors the parallel market."

Exclusive: How the CBN helped some big banks make record profits at the expense of ‘ordinary’ Nigerians – The Herald News Nigeria

Well they say "if you can't beat them you join them"

At the beginning of APC tenure when Dollar was still N220 we looked into the crystal ball and made it loud and clear that USD will be the ONLY safe and viable business in this era.

The clever ones took action and are now living large while the sceptical ones are still there blaming BUHARI

Henceforth NAIRA will have some respite till end of the year.

Reasons:
*Summer vacation is over

*September Abroad school fees is gone.

*last Orders or importation of goods for the year are placed before mid-October.

*Yuletide seasons brings in some FOREX via holiday makers from abroad.

So the from Jan 2017 the jolly ride resumes

Its then we know that TRAVELLEX and coys are FLUKE.

He or She that has ears let them hear.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2092 (permalink)  
Old 20th October 2016, 08:45 PM
nosa2's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 53,096, Level: 100
Points: 53,096, Level: 100 Points: 53,096, Level: 100 Points: 53,096, Level: 100
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lagos
Posts: 7,026
Thanks: 600
Thanked 313 Times in 272 Posts
Groans: 58
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
Blog Entries: 6
Rep Power: 16
nosa2 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to nosa2 Send a message via Skype™ to nosa2
Default Re: GTBank

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERICHY View Post
Well they say "if you can't beat them you join them"

At the beginning of APC tenure when Dollar was still N220 we looked into the crystal ball and made it loud and clear that USD will be the ONLY safe and viable business in this era.

The clever ones took action and are now living large while the sceptical ones are still there blaming BUHARI

Henceforth NAIRA will have some respite till end of the year.

Reasons:
*Summer vacation is over

*September Abroad school fees is gone.

*last Orders or importation of goods for the year are placed before mid-October.

*Yuletide seasons brings in some FOREX via holiday makers from abroad.

So the from Jan 2017 the jolly ride resumes

Its then we know that TRAVELLEX and coys are FLUKE.

He or She that has ears let them hear.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Respite bawo.

CBN stopped sale of FX to BDC is anticipation of december fuel import demand. This sadly will not be enough.

Naira will plummet between 20-30% between now and Christmas. It is either that happens or we have a crippling fuel scarcity or an increase in pump price. Govt can't risk the civil upheaval by increasing fuel price so it's scarcity of fuel or scarcity of dollars alongside everything else.

If you are wise you will buy dollars NOW!!!
__________________
visit www.globalnigerian.com for my thoughts and recommendations
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2093 (permalink)  
Old 20th October 2016, 11:15 PM
dupeodus's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 5,577, Level: 48
Points: 5,577, Level: 48 Points: 5,577, Level: 48 Points: 5,577, Level: 48
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 698
Thanks: 2
Thanked 98 Times in 75 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 0
dupeodus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GTBank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waves View Post
People were calling for devaluation for different reasons. Banks are allowed a maximum Net open position in FX of 20% of the shareholders funds. As you can see many banks accumulated FX and then started talking about devaluation. The uninformed followed suit.
Is this information correct? How can cbn allow banks up to 20% of their shareholders funds in net fx position? Is that trading position or does it include their investments in foreign subsidiaries? By the way, the N93 billion reported for Guaranty Trust is stated to be non interest fees which will include fees on fx transactions but not revaluation gain on fx position. That needs to be disclosed separately.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2094 (permalink)  
Old 21st October 2016, 09:47 AM
Waves's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 14,716, Level: 78
Points: 14,716, Level: 78 Points: 14,716, Level: 78 Points: 14,716, Level: 78
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,408
Thanks: 74
Thanked 275 Times in 198 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 11
Waves will become famous soon enough
Default Re: GTBank

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupeodus View Post
Is this information correct? How can cbn allow banks up to 20% of their shareholders funds in net fx position? Is that trading position or does it include their investments in foreign subsidiaries? By the way, the N93 billion reported for Guaranty Trust is stated to be non interest fees which will include fees on fx transactions but not revaluation gain on fx position. That needs to be disclosed separately.
For the Net Open Position, Read 1(b) below

https://www.cbn.gov.ng/out/2014/bsd/...ber%202014.pdf

For revaluation gain for GT Bank, Read Note 10 on page 41 below

http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs...TOBER_2016.pdf
__________________
“Successful investing is anticipating the anticipations of others.” (John Maynard Keynes quotes (English economist, journalist, and financier, 1883-1946)

Last edited by Waves; 21st October 2016 at 10:06 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2095 (permalink)  
Old 4th March 2017, 10:24 AM
arostuff's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 5,734, Level: 48
Points: 5,734, Level: 48 Points: 5,734, Level: 48 Points: 5,734, Level: 48
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 364
Thanks: 15
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 7
arostuff is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GTBank

Why is this one still at 24.80, me think its overpriced
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2096 (permalink)  
Old 4th March 2017, 02:59 PM
Waves's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 14,716, Level: 78
Points: 14,716, Level: 78 Points: 14,716, Level: 78 Points: 14,716, Level: 78
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,408
Thanks: 74
Thanked 275 Times in 198 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 11
Waves will become famous soon enough
Default Re: GTBank

Quote:
Originally Posted by arostuff View Post
Why is this one still at 24.80, me think its overpriced
GT always commands a premium above the banking sector for good reasons too. My view is that GT Bank is the best managed local company ever set up in Nigeria.
__________________
“Successful investing is anticipating the anticipations of others.” (John Maynard Keynes quotes (English economist, journalist, and financier, 1883-1946)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2097 (permalink)  
Old 8th March 2017, 03:29 PM
baotoghile's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 10,587, Level: 68
Points: 10,587, Level: 68 Points: 10,587, Level: 68 Points: 10,587, Level: 68
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Posts: 1,195
Thanks: 20
Thanked 107 Times in 71 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 11
baotoghile is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to baotoghile
Default Re: GTBank

2016 fy eps n4.6.
__________________
progressively steering your portfolios through times
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2098 (permalink)  
Old 8th March 2017, 03:29 PM
mecatchcha's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 9,306, Level: 64
Points: 9,306, Level: 64 Points: 9,306, Level: 64 Points: 9,306, Level: 64
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 962
Thanks: 39
Thanked 36 Times in 33 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 8 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 10
mecatchcha is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GTBank

GTB N1.75k Full Year Dividend.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2099 (permalink)  
Old 20th March 2017, 08:22 AM
Getthere's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 3,488, Level: 36
Points: 3,488, Level: 36 Points: 3,488, Level: 36 Points: 3,488, Level: 36
Activity: 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 215
Thanks: 6
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Groans: 9
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Getthere is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GTBank

http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs...MARCH_2017.pdf

RESIGNATION_OF_DIRECTOR_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_20 17
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #2100 (permalink)  
Old 20th March 2017, 10:35 AM
Waves's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 14,716, Level: 78
Points: 14,716, Level: 78 Points: 14,716, Level: 78 Points: 14,716, Level: 78
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,408
Thanks: 74
Thanked 275 Times in 198 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 11
Waves will become famous soon enough
Default Re: GTBank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getthere View Post
http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs...MARCH_2017.pdf

RESIGNATION_OF_DIRECTOR_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_20 17
Saw this last week and was surprised. What is happening?
__________________
“Successful investing is anticipating the anticipations of others.” (John Maynard Keynes quotes (English economist, journalist, and financier, 1883-1946)
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« - | - »


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0
StockMarketNigeria.comAd Management plugin by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37