Go Back   StockMarketNigeria.com Forums > Financial products and resources > Investment Clubs

Investment Clubs Setting up Investment clubs in Nigeria.

Welcome to the StockMarketNigeria.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd October 2009, 12:28 PM
faithsfi

Default Learn how i make n200,000 monthly after losing from trans-corp shares

This information is strictly for investors alone.

As an investor, you no that stock market is in a bearish mode right now, and people are losing heavily from stock.

I bought a trans-corp share worth 3million but as at now its lower than half a million...

I begin to do research and decided to break the dead lock and come up with a simple strategy on how i can recover from my losses because i have built my whole family life on it.

As am writing now, I make nothing leas N200,000 monthly, from my ideas and this has enable me recover almost all my losses.

I will only share this idea/report/strategy with serious minded investors that is willing to recover their losing within a short time.

Contact me on 08096431140 or send a mail pipcatag@yahoo.com on how you to can start recovering from your stock.

Dr. Ayoola

Last edited by faithsfi; 23rd October 2009 at 12:40 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote Received Infraction
Old 23rd October 2009, 12:32 PM
Forum Moderator
Points: 15,915, Level: 81 Points: 15,915, Level: 81 Points: 15,915, Level: 81
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Groans: 0
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
pumping will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to pumping
Default Re: Learn how i n200,000 monthly after losing in trans-corp share

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithsfi View Post

As an investor, you no that stock market is in a bearish mode right now, and people are losing heavily from stock.

I bought a trans-corp share worth 3million but as at now its lower than half a million...

I begin to do research and decided to break the dead lock and come up with a simple strategy on how i can recover from my losses because i have built my whole family life on it.

As am writing now, I make nothing leas N200,000 monthly, from my ideas and this has enable me recover almost all my losses.

I will only share this idea/report/strategy with serious minded investors that is willing to recover their losing within a short time.

Contact me on 08096431140 or send a mail pipcatag@yahoo.com on how you to can start recovering from your stock.

Dr. Ayoola
I have a friend from EFCC that wants to participate...she is an investor..

Pumping.

Most people get interested in stocks when everyone else is. The time to get interested is when no one else is. You can't buy what is popular and do well.

-Warren Buffet-
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 23rd October 2009, 12:45 PM
faithsfi

that is not a problem. let him contact me... I don't no that stock trading is now illegal in Nigeria
Old 23rd October 2009, 12:48 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
that is not a problem. let him contact me... I don't no that stock trading is now illegal in Nigeria
Who said anything about illegal?

Pumping.

Most people get interested in stocks when everyone else is. The time to get interested is when no one else is. You can't buy what is popular and do well.

-Warren Buffet-
Old 23rd October 2009, 01:04 PM
Forum Moderator
Points: 9,725, Level: 66 Points: 9,725, Level: 66 Points: 9,725, Level: 66
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
123.rado is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Learn how i make n200,000 monthly after losing from trans-corp shares

Quote:

Dr. Ayoola
LMAO. A versed professor of chemistry in UI will always say there is no free lunch in life.

@Dr Ayoola. What is the catch for sharing your ideas/strategy and what gave you the impression that there is any unserious minded investor on SMN?

This is a familiar caption on investment sites selling hard copy of book, e-book and most importantly scamming people.

If you believe that everyone on SMN is a serious investor, please post your ideas/strategy/report here for all to peruse. Mind you, we are not "maga" here.

As an after thought, I think this should be under another thread. can someone move this to the appropriate thread.
Old 23rd October 2009, 05:39 PM
Forum Moderator
Points: 41,599, Level: 100 Points: 41,599, Level: 100 Points: 41,599, Level: 100
Activity: 46%
Activity: 46% Activity: 46% Activity: 46%

Groans: 17
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
knightofdelta is a glorious beacon of lightknightofdelta is a glorious beacon of lightknightofdelta is a glorious beacon of lightknightofdelta is a glorious beacon of lightknightofdelta is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Learn how i make n200,000 monthly after losing from trans-corp shares

Quote:

Dr. Ayoola
I was tempted to delete this post because adverts are not allowed but have decided to keep it because I believe most people who come on this site are serious minded investors who know that making money in the stock market is not guaranteed. There are many professionals on this forum including investment professionals and we share information freely. Please if you have anything of value, share with us but if you want us to pay for it, please send a mail to eic@stockmarketnigeria.com.

"Pursue excellence and success will follow, pants down" - Ranchoddas Shamaldas Chanchad

"People do not have to believe in you for you to succeed. Work hard. When you succeed, they will believe." - Stephen Keshi
Old 23rd October 2009, 05:43 PM
Points: 4,321, Level: 41 Points: 4,321, Level: 41 Points: 4,321, Level: 41

twentypercent is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Dr. Ayoola
you must be tired of making money alone abi? why can't you increase your N200,000 monthly to N1million before trying to help others too....wait a minute, do you have the printing machine for the new polymer currency?
Old 23rd October 2009, 06:03 PM
Points: 3,324, Level: 35 Points: 3,324, Level: 35 Points: 3,324, Level: 35
Activity: 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
savvy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Stock trading and making 200k monthly.. where, on this same NSE??
Dr (PhD or MD?) please post some of your ideas, I think we could help ratify your claim..

I personally would love to know your failure rate.
Old 23rd October 2009, 06:06 PM
Points: 5,792, Level: 49 Points: 5,792, Level: 49 Points: 5,792, Level: 49

despi_dynasty is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Dr. Ayoola

As e-don happen say you don get transcorp before, I think it is a high time I dash you 1 unit of Investment and alied asurance for this your post.
Old 23rd October 2009, 06:18 PM
Forum Moderator
Points: 41,599, Level: 100 Points: 41,599, Level: 100 Points: 41,599, Level: 100
Activity: 46%
Activity: 46% Activity: 46% Activity: 46%

Groans: 17
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
knightofdelta is a glorious beacon of lightknightofdelta is a glorious beacon of lightknightofdelta is a glorious beacon of lightknightofdelta is a glorious beacon of lightknightofdelta is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by savvy View Post
Stock trading and making 200k monthly.. where, on this same NSE??
Dr (PhD or MD?) please post some of your ideas, I think we could help ratify your claim..

I personally would love to know your failure rate.
Small thing... Hispy99 and Waaan5 consider it as a loss when they make N200K returns on the NSE in a single week...

"Pursue excellence and success will follow, pants down" - Ranchoddas Shamaldas Chanchad

"People do not have to believe in you for you to succeed. Work hard. When you succeed, they will believe." - Stephen Keshi
Old 23rd October 2009, 07:07 PM
Points: 3,979, Level: 40 Points: 3,979, Level: 40 Points: 3,979, Level: 40

amajike is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Dr. Ayoola
Dr. Ayoola we are all very serious here about making money so you could let the cat out of the bag, or comply with with KOD's earlier offer. But i must tell you, this looks like one of the get-rich-quick scams flying around. Do prove me wrong
Old 23rd October 2009, 07:26 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofdelta View Post
Small thing... Hispy99 and Waaan5 consider it as a loss when they make N200K returns on the NSE in a single week...
See...Investor pass investor...

Pumping.

-Warren Buffet-
Old 23rd October 2009, 08:07 PM
Points: 10,670, Level: 68 Points: 10,670, Level: 68 Points: 10,670, Level: 68
Activity: 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%

horlads is on a distinguished road

na wa o! see d way wey men take attack our P.hd holder. make una chill na, d guy just had his P.hd in Ololocology and wanted to flex his muscles. i hope we don't find his name should CBN decide to issue another debtor's list. but come to think of it,he did not promise %returns. he could be making 200k on 1 billion portfolio. dats 0.02% monthly. even my niece in Creche can do that. LOK
Old 23rd October 2009, 08:12 PM
Points: 4,942, Level: 44 Points: 4,942, Level: 44 Points: 4,942, Level: 44

kingojames is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Re: Learn how i make n200,000 monthly after losing from trans-corp shares

Quote:

Dr. Ayoola
Bros, u make me laf nobi small.Wetin make u think se na yeye mugus de here?
Respond to all this responses to your claim.
Old 23rd October 2009, 10:59 PM
Forum Moderator
Points: 84,283, Level: 100 Points: 84,283, Level: 100 Points: 84,283, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Groans: 2
hispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumping View Post
i have a friend from efcc that wants to participate...she is an investor..:d
lol..lwkmd
Old 23rd October 2009, 11:02 PM
Forum Moderator
Points: 84,283, Level: 100 Points: 84,283, Level: 100 Points: 84,283, Level: 100

hispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by twentypercent View Post
you must be tired of making money alone abi? why can't you increase your N200,000 monthly to N1million before trying to help others too....wait a minute, do you have the printing machine for the new polymer currency?
Thank you o...I wonder why e no use the secret sauce to make more
Old 23rd October 2009, 11:03 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amajike View Post
Dr. Ayoola we are all very serious here about making money so you could let the cat out of the bag, or comply with with KOD's earlier offer. But i must tell you, this looks like one of the get-rich-quick scams flying around. Do prove me wrong
u go wait till 2099
Old 23rd October 2009, 11:05 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofdelta View Post
why u dey group me with Waaan5, u no wan make im dey give me chop money again? Oga Waaan5, make u no vex o, na "dobale" i dey here o
Old 23rd October 2009, 11:34 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hispy99 View Post
why u dey group me with Waaan5, u no wan make im dey give me chop money again? Oga Waaan5, make u no vex o, na "dobale" i dey here o
See how big boyz and girlz take dey call N100m pocket money....This una pocket big o...

Pumping.

-Warren Buffet-
Old 24th October 2009, 10:15 AM
Points: 16,539, Level: 82 Points: 16,539, Level: 82 Points: 16,539, Level: 82
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%

Groans: 1
wanaj0 has a spectacular aura aboutwanaj0 has a spectacular aura aboutwanaj0 has a spectacular aura about

why una ban the Dr now??? ma wa ooo