|StockMarketNigeria.com Forums Rules|
Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of StockMarketNigeria.com Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of StockMarketNigeria.com Forums, will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of StockMarketNigeria.com Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
The goal of the StockMarketNigeria.com Forums is to stimulate healthy discussion among Nigerian Investors. In other to make this possible, your use of our forum must abide by the following terms and conditions.
1. You must comply with any rules posted by StockMarketNigeria.com Editors on a Forum. You may not:
a. post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods and services or any chain Messages or “spam”;
b. post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages which contain confidential information of another party;
c. post, link to or otherwise publish any Messages that are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, indecent, infringe copyright or other rights of third parties or which contain any other form of illegal content;
d. disguise the origin of any Messages;
e. impersonate any person or entity (including StockMarketNigeria.com employees or Forum guests or hosts) or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
f. post or otherwise publish any Messages unrelated to the Forum or the Forum’s topic;
g. post or transmit any Messages that contain software viruses, files or code designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of StockMarketNigeria.com or any computer software or equipment;
h. collect or store other users’ personal data;
i. restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Forums.
2. While StockMarketNigeria.com does not control the information/materials posted to Forums by users (the “Messages”), it reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to delete, move or edit the Messages and to terminate your access to and use of the Forums and you waive any moral rights that you may have in regard to the Messages.
3. You are solely responsible for the content of your Messages. By submitting messages to any Forum you agree to indemnify StockMarketNigeria.com from all costs, claims, and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any Messages posted or published by you that are in breach of this Section C-1.
4. The Forums contain Messages submitted by users over whom StockMarketNigeria.com has no control. StockMarketNigeria.com cannot guarantee the accuracy, quality, or integrity of any Messages. Some users may breach our rules, terms and conditions and post Messages that are misleading, offensive, or untrue. You must bear all risk associated with your use of our Forums. You should not rely on Messages in making (or refusing to make) any specific investment or other decisions.
5. StockMarketNigeria.com Editors will also contribute material to the Forums in order to stimulate discussions and ensure the smooth running of the Forums. The opinions of those StockMarketNigeria.com Editors are their own and are not necessarily endorsed by StockMarketNigeria.com. THEY SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED BY YOU AS PROFESSIONAL ADVISERS.
6. BY SUBMITTING MESSAGES TO ANY FORUMS YOU ARE GRANTING STOCKMARKETNIGERIA.COM A WORLDWIDE PERPETUAL, ROYALTY-FREE, NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENCE TO REPRODUCE, MODIFY, TRANSLATE, MAKE AVAILABLE, DISTRIBUTE AND SUB-LICENSE THE MESSAGE IN WHOLE OR IN PART AND IN ANY FORM. This may include personal information such as your user name and alias and your expressions of opinion. StockMarketNigeria.com reserves the right to contact you by e-mail with regard to your use of the Forums.
7. It is not possible for StockMarketNigeria.com to effectively monitor when Messages may infringe the copyright of a third party. If you believe that a Message infringes any legal rights that you may have, you should notify StockMarketNigeria.com immediately with specific details by contacting us at eic@StockMarketNigeria.com.