Go Back   StockMarketNigeria.com Forums > Nigerian Stocks > Nigerian Stock Exchange

Nigerian Stock Exchange The Nigerian Stock Exchange, Stock brokers, CSCS

Welcome to the StockMarketNigeria.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #32181 (permalink)  
Old 27th August 2014, 09:16 AM
migiets's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 14,665, Level: 78
Points: 14,665, Level: 78 Points: 14,665, Level: 78 Points: 14,665, Level: 78
Activity: 97%
Activity: 97% Activity: 97% Activity: 97%
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,889
Thanks: 126
Thanked 163 Times in 148 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
Rep Power: 10
migiets is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django View Post
Historically natural at this time besides end-of-the-month portfolio shuffling
With Muslim festival coming up around October 4 and schools resumption move from September to October 13, will October not going to be a very bearish month since many people will be needing money to take care of these two issues.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32182 (permalink)  
Old 27th August 2014, 10:57 AM
Salida's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 41,636, Level: 100
Points: 41,636, Level: 100 Points: 41,636, Level: 100 Points: 41,636, Level: 100
Activity: 48%
Activity: 48% Activity: 48% Activity: 48%
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 17,360
Thanks: 269
Thanked 234 Times in 196 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 22
Salida is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by migiets View Post
With Muslim festival coming up around October 4 and schools resumption move from September to October 13, will October not going to be a very bearish month since many people will be needing money to take care of these two issues.
Posts like this shows the experienced hands on this market. We now know those that had been in this market since the days of Mungo park.
__________________
The cheapest stock in an overvalued market may still be overvalued
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32183 (permalink)  
Old 27th August 2014, 12:40 PM
Django's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 1,665, Level: 23
Points: 1,665, Level: 23 Points: 1,665, Level: 23 Points: 1,665, Level: 23
Activity: 62%
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 545
Thanks: 9
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Django is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by migiets View Post
With Muslim festival coming up around October 4 and schools resumption move from September to October 13, will October not going to be a very bearish month since many people will be needing money to take care of these two issues.
Not far from truth, Sir Migi.... Presumably, folks selling off against sept school fees should have sold off by now (esp the overseas school fees) but the active investors amongst them would hold fire re. the new oct resumption.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32184 (permalink)  
Old 27th August 2014, 01:10 PM
Django's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 1,665, Level: 23
Points: 1,665, Level: 23 Points: 1,665, Level: 23 Points: 1,665, Level: 23
Activity: 62%
Activity: 62% Activity: 62% Activity: 62%
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 545
Thanks: 9
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Django is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERICHY View Post
Well the BULLS will be meant for those that will look up to the BROZEN SERPENT.
*ThE OcToPuS*
Quote:
Originally Posted by migiets View Post
Chai, see as bears don wound Prophet to the extent that Prophet has forgotten his Ten Commandments and has gone to consult other symbols for inspiration.

to Ashaolin Temple to see if our 'BROZEN SERPENT' has been stolen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Brozen? Or Bronze?
Cann't just overlook...

Noticed Oga Peter has eased off on the dropping of bible verses on this thread. Thks for understanding, Oga Peter! I was really getting very concerned with all this raw dropping of bible verses on this thread esp with no subsequent explanation/interpretation of these verses by Oga Peter to folks seeking to decode them. Besides it was wrong place, wrong application! No offense!

BTW, it's bronze serpent and not brozen serpent! That bronze serpent was in the Old Testament and it was a foreshadowing of Jesus Christ (John 3:14). It symbolizes Jesus Christ on the cross in the New Testament - dying for all our sins.

Nuff said! Back to normal...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32185 (permalink)  
Old 27th August 2014, 02:04 PM
migiets's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 14,665, Level: 78
Points: 14,665, Level: 78 Points: 14,665, Level: 78 Points: 14,665, Level: 78
Activity: 97%
Activity: 97% Activity: 97% Activity: 97%
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,889
Thanks: 126
Thanked 163 Times in 148 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
Rep Power: 10
migiets is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django View Post
Cann't just overlook...

Noticed Oga Peter has eased off on the dropping of bible verses on this thread. Thks for understanding, Oga Peter! I was really getting very concerned with all this raw dropping of bible verses on this thread esp with no subsequent explanation/interpretation of these verses by Oga Peter to folks seeking to decode them. Besides it was wrong place, wrong application! No offense!

BTW, it's bronze serpent and not brozen serpent! That bronze serpent was in the Old Testament and it was a foreshadowing of Jesus Christ (John 3:14). It symbolizes Jesus Christ on the cross in the New Testament - dying for all our sins.

Nuff said! Back to normal...
Many people here know that it is bronze serpent but when the Prophet that claims to have a stock divine revelation say that it is brozen serpent, how can a mere mortal like me argue. I needed to flow along with him now in order to 'expose' him since somebody cautioned him and it did not work. So, you can see that it worked very well as he has stopped or seems to have run out of quotes. Bears are very wicked. When Bulls are around, anybody can claim anything. You don hear any MOG come out to claim that he has cured Ebola?. They have claimed HIV, Malaria, HBP, etc cure but Ebola, babu.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32186 (permalink)  
Old 27th August 2014, 05:24 PM
PETERICHY's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 2,031, Level: 27
Points: 2,031, Level: 27 Points: 2,031, Level: 27 Points: 2,031, Level: 27
Activity: 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 360
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Groans: 4
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Rep Power: 0
PETERICHY is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: MarketWatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Django View Post
Cann't just overlook...

Noticed Oga Peter has eased off on the dropping of bible verses on this thread. Thks for understanding, Oga Peter! I was really getting very concerned with all this raw dropping of bible verses on this thread esp with no subsequent explanation/interpretation of these verses by Oga Peter to folks seeking to decode them. Besides it was wrong place, wrong application! No offense!

BTW, it's bronze serpent and not brozen serpent! That bronze serpent was in the Old Testament and it was a foreshadowing of Jesus Christ (John 3:14). It symbolizes Jesus Christ on the cross in the New Testament - dying for all our sins.

Nuff said! Back to normal...

Well the bible quotes and revelations will always come when the needs arise, For those that have ears to take precaution.

I kept quiet for the greater part of last year but changed my stances this year because alot of investors are losing not only their money but their lives also.

A whole 8 months has gone this year but i can see a lot of investors are still trying to break even simply because they lack spiritual insight.

I recommended 3major Stocks this year and they are all sailing above water level.

(1) FCMB/LIFT when it was hovering around #3:40k

(2)TRANSCORP/ROCKET when it was hovering around #3:70k

(3)OANDO/GOLD when it was hovering around #16:00k.

You can go through my post for the benefit of doubt, Above all everybody is the chairman/chairperson of their portfolios, So the guns are theirs while mine is to let out that STILL SMALL VOICE for the edification of the brethren.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32187 (permalink)  
Old 27th August 2014, 05:48 PM
migiets's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 14,665, Level: 78
Points: 14,665, Level: 78 Points: 14,665, Level: 78 Points: 14,665, Level: 78
Activity: 97%
Activity: 97% Activity: 97% Activity: 97%
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3,889
Thanks: 126
Thanked 163 Times in 148 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
Rep Power: 10
migiets is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by PETERICHY View Post
Well the bible quotes and revelations will always come when the needs arise, For those that have ears to take precaution.

I kept quiet for the greater part of last year but changed my stances this year because alot of investors are losing not only their money but their lives also.

A whole 8 months has gone this year but i can see a lot of investors are still trying to break even simply because they lack spiritual insight.

I recommended 3major Stocks this year and they are all sailing above water level.

(1) FCMB/LIFT when it was hovering around #3:40k

(2)TRANSCORP/ROCKET when it was hovering around #3:70k

(3)OANDO/GOLD when was hovering around #16:00k.

You can go through my post for the benefit of doubt, Above all everybody is the chairman/Chairperson of their portfolios, So the guns are theirs while mine is to let out that STILL SMALL VOICE for the edification of the brethren.

*ThE OcToPuS*
At what point in time was this recommendation made?. Let us assume that this was done at the beginning of the year, then what happened to those that are just coming into the market or are you saying that new entrants should not come into the market?. Do not forget that the market is difficult to time because there are several unforeseen circumstances that can crop up. Let us assume somebody followed and bought at the prices mentioned by you and then after 8 months, the prices had dropped by 20-30%, what would you now say?.

What you are saying is akin to what Oga Ewumi used to say that somebody that bought a particular share some years ago (mostly 10-20 years) would be worth these units and amount by now. Meanwhile, some people were not born then or still struggling to feed then.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32188 (permalink)  
Old 28th August 2014, 12:50 AM
Salida's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 41,636, Level: 100
Points: 41,636, Level: 100 Points: 41,636, Level: 100 Points: 41,636, Level: 100
Activity: 48%
Activity: 48% Activity: 48% Activity: 48%
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 17,360
Thanks: 269
Thanked 234 Times in 196 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 22
Salida is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

Tripling the NSE: How to reach a $250 billion market cap by 2020 | BusinessDay
__________________
The cheapest stock in an overvalued market may still be overvalued
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32189 (permalink)  
Old 28th August 2014, 01:24 AM
valuetrader's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 914, Level: 16
Points: 914, Level: 16 Points: 914, Level: 16 Points: 914, Level: 16
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 160
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
valuetrader is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

Please advice me on what exactly to do on this fraudic-case-file.It happens that around 2009 i opened a brokering account thru d help of a great personality at nse office,omolabake house,challenge,ibadan.This wonderful distingushed gentleman opened a brokerage account for me in enterprise stockbrokers plc then though the firm has now changed its name to enterprise stockbrokers ltd and he told me to go to the office address of that brokerage firm,when i got there i met a person called MR TOSIN he happens to be the only one in that office and frm there i knew him to be my account officer.So anytime i want to buy then,i dont hv other any other means of sending money to him than to send d money into his account and he would go and withdraw and use d money to buy me whatever i might hv instructed him thru text msg.Moreover,that had been going on finely and sincerely MR TOSIN was a honest and kind hearted man but one day i went to enterprise stockbrokers plc's office at mobil,challenge/ring road along jogor centre lane,i got to discovered that the office was no more there again.Instantly,i called him,i told him why didnt he informed me,well he said then "i have been lay-offed" and so i then asked him to give me another person who works in enterprise so that i would be able to keep investing back so he then gave me one MR YOMI DEJI OYEFESO'S NUMBER i then called that one and introduced myself properly and i asked for assistance thru which i can be remitting money into his bank account and then he gave me after i made him understood my intention.But,i then discovered that each time i send money to this useless man he wouldnt use my money to buy as i had instructed,he would rather used d money to trade b4 returning it back and by d time he would buy it would hv been too pricey but he would buy like.So to cut it short,let me tell u this particular one that happened in april 2012,i told him to sell oando worth #80,000 in 2012 aside #40,000 he was owning me b4 though he has paid that one.Moreover each time i told him to sell 5000units of oando that he bought for me at #30 and which i told hmi to sell at #20 when i couldnt take d loss any longer,he kept giving me a brainless and suspecting excuses all the time but only for me to be following his foolish excuses.Now till this very moment he has just paid that #40,000 he owned me separately while that #80,000 hasnt been paid inspite of my patience for d past 2yrs now and yet he has now switching off his phone.So distinguished comrades what can you advice me to do to get my money back b4 i finnish this man clinically and other means......atleast hv been watching him play his drama on me.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32190 (permalink)  
Old 28th August 2014, 06:42 AM
wanaj0's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 16,539, Level: 82
Points: 16,539, Level: 82 Points: 16,539, Level: 82 Points: 16,539, Level: 82
Activity: 30%
Activity: 30% Activity: 30% Activity: 30%
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,887
Thanks: 4
Thanked 256 Times in 204 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Rep Power: 13
wanaj0 has a spectacular aura aboutwanaj0 has a spectacular aura aboutwanaj0 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: MarketWatch

By giving Ololo a free reign!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32191 (permalink)  
Old 28th August 2014, 08:19 AM
CONSTANT LINK's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 1,083, Level: 17
Points: 1,083, Level: 17 Points: 1,083, Level: 17 Points: 1,083, Level: 17
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 196
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Groans: 1
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 0
CONSTANT LINK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

Just to ring september bull bell.are u prepared?let d forum begin to bubble as usual.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32192 (permalink)  
Old 28th August 2014, 01:46 PM
coolone's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 632, Level: 12
Points: 632, Level: 12 Points: 632, Level: 12 Points: 632, Level: 12
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 115
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 0
coolone is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

On the search for a stock:

consistent sales growth y/y, q/q
consistent growth in eps 20-30% y/y
roe above 20% y/y, 15% q/q
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32193 (permalink)  
Old 28th August 2014, 01:51 PM
Valuefront's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 5,573, Level: 48
Points: 5,573, Level: 48 Points: 5,573, Level: 48 Points: 5,573, Level: 48
Activity: 53%
Activity: 53% Activity: 53% Activity: 53%
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 2,064
Thanks: 13
Thanked 48 Times in 41 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
Rep Power: 0
Valuefront is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolone View Post
On the search for a stock:

consistent sales growth y/y, q/q
consistent growth in eps 20-30% y/y
roe above 20% y/y, 15% q/q
Oga u still dey do research when we don buy finish
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32194 (permalink)  
Old 28th August 2014, 02:57 PM
kingjames's Avatar
Rank: Junior Member
Points: 173, Level: 3
Points: 173, Level: 3 Points: 173, Level: 3 Points: 173, Level: 3
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 24
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
kingjames is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolone View Post
On the search for a stock:

consistent sales growth y/y, q/q
consistent growth in eps 20-30% y/y
roe above 20% y/y, 15% q/q
On the other hand, I'm on the search for a terrible stock at a fair price
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32195 (permalink)  
Old 28th August 2014, 03:33 PM
phemmie06's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 5,864, Level: 49
Points: 5,864, Level: 49 Points: 5,864, Level: 49 Points: 5,864, Level: 49
Activity: 13%
Activity: 13% Activity: 13% Activity: 13%
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 632
Thanks: 14
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 7
phemmie06 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valuefront View Post
Oga u still dey do research when we don buy finish
Boss their is always an item to buy in the market
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32196 (permalink)  
Old 28th August 2014, 04:01 PM
waaan5's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 16,451, Level: 82
Points: 16,451, Level: 82 Points: 16,451, Level: 82 Points: 16,451, Level: 82
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,776
Thanks: 284
Thanked 286 Times in 217 Posts
Groans: 1
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 11
waaan5 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: MarketWatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by valuetrader View Post
Please advice me on what exactly to do on this fraudic-case-file.It happens that around 2009 i opened a brokering account thru d help of a great personality at nse office,omolabake house,challenge,ibadan.This wonderful distingushed gentleman opened a brokerage account for me in enterprise stockbrokers plc then though the firm has now changed its name to enterprise stockbrokers ltd and he told me to go to the office address of that brokerage firm,when i got there i met a person called MR TOSIN he happens to be the only one in that office and frm there i knew him to be my account officer.So anytime i want to buy then,i dont hv other any other means of sending money to him than to send d money into his account and he would go and withdraw and use d money to buy me whatever i might hv instructed him thru text msg.Moreover,that had been going on finely and sincerely MR TOSIN was a honest and kind hearted man but one day i went to enterprise stockbrokers plc's office at mobil,challenge/ring road along jogor centre lane,i got to discovered that the office was no more there again.Instantly,i called him,i told him why didnt he informed me,well he said then "i have been lay-offed" and so i then asked him to give me another person who works in enterprise so that i would be able to keep investing back so he then gave me one MR YOMI DEJI OYEFESO'S NUMBER i then called that one and introduced myself properly and i asked for assistance thru which i can be remitting money into his bank account and then he gave me after i made him understood my intention.But,i then discovered that each time i send money to this useless man he wouldnt use my money to buy as i had instructed,he would rather used d money to trade b4 returning it back and by d time he would buy it would hv been too pricey but he would buy like.So to cut it short,let me tell u this particular one that happened in april 2012,i told him to sell oando worth #80,000 in 2012 aside #40,000 he was owning me b4 though he has paid that one.Moreover each time i told him to sell 5000units of oando that he bought for me at #30 and which i told hmi to sell at #20 when i couldnt take d loss any longer,he kept giving me a brainless and suspecting excuses all the time but only for me to be following his foolish excuses.Now till this very moment he has just paid that #40,000 he owned me separately while that #80,000 hasnt been paid inspite of my patience for d past 2yrs now and yet he has now switching off his phone.So distinguished comrades what can you advice me to do to get my money back b4 i finnish this man clinically and other means......atleast hv been watching him play his drama on me.
Eyaaa! Sorry bro. Pls do not resort to self help. Go to this man's employers if he is still in employment, then lodge a complaint and get the office to idemnify you - your are their client remember - and deduct your money at source from this man's salary.

If he is no longer working for this firm, ask around how to track him and get him arrested with the hope police can help you recover PART of your money (if i tell you how much people are owing me that i have mentally writeen off, you go weak)

Above all, take control of your stock account from this firm, talk to our Morgan Capital here on the smn, and move the stocks to their House, and they will give you the ability to manage your brokerage account yourself anywhere you are (with internet connection). Sorry again, you hear ?

Last edited by waaan5; 28th August 2014 at 04:06 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waaan5 For This Useful Post:
ambitiousr (28th August 2014), valuetrader (28th August 2014)
  #32197 (permalink)  
Old 28th August 2014, 06:54 PM
coolone's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 632, Level: 12
Points: 632, Level: 12 Points: 632, Level: 12 Points: 632, Level: 12
Activity: 27%
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 115
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Groans: 0
Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
Rep Power: 0
coolone is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valuefront View Post
Oga u still dey do research when we don buy finish
I love the NSE...it can contain us all, as one man`s exit is another`s entry and the circle continues.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32198 (permalink)  
Old 28th August 2014, 07:53 PM
valuetrader's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 914, Level: 16
Points: 914, Level: 16 Points: 914, Level: 16 Points: 914, Level: 16
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 160
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
valuetrader is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

wow!!!!!! i love your response sir,may God bless you handsomely really really sir.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32199 (permalink)  
Old 28th August 2014, 09:19 PM
Vincenta11's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 5,469, Level: 47
Points: 5,469, Level: 47 Points: 5,469, Level: 47 Points: 5,469, Level: 47
Activity: 22%
Activity: 22% Activity: 22% Activity: 22%
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 492
Thanks: 86
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 6
Vincenta11 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

https://trwstockbrokers.wordpress.co...evel-to-watch/

41,000 Points: The Critical Level to watch

For the TA die-hards to take note
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #32200 (permalink)  
Old 31st August 2014, 07:18 AM
people's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 1,298, Level: 19
Points: 1,298, Level: 19 Points: 1,298, Level: 19 Points: 1,298, Level: 19
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 191
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rep Power: 0
people is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MarketWatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolone View Post
I love the NSE...it can contain us all, as one man`s exit is another`s entry and the circle continues.

The Nigerian Stock Exchange has fined 23 listed companies a total of
N37.9 million from January to August this year for late filling of their
2012 and 2013 financial statement after the regulatory due date.
The exchange explained in the latest edition of its ‘X-Compliance Report’
that it applied sanctions in accordance with the provisions of Section 14
of Appendix 111 of its listing rules.
Information obtained from the report showed that 38 per cent or N14.4
million of the fines went to quoted insurance companies, which have
had challenges adopting the International Financial Reporting Standards
in filling their accounts.
Ten insurance firms were among the companies fined for default-filing of
their financial statements.
FTN Cocoa Processing was handed the heaviest fine. The company was
fined N6.1 million for filing its financial statements for the year ended
December 2012 and additional N900,000 for the default-filing of its
financial statement for the year ended December 2013, bringing the total
fine to N7 million.
Ikeja Hotel Plc was fined N5.5 million for failing to file its financial
statement when due, while International Energy Insurance and Aso
Savings and Loans had to pay N5.4 million and N5 million, respectively
for the default filling of their 2012 financial statements.
Also, Interlinked Technologies was asked to pay N2.9 million, with
Sovereign Trust Assurance and Niger Insurance fined N1.1 million and
N1 million, respectively.
The 11 remaining companies all had to pay less than N1 million for the
default filling of their financial statements for the financial year ended
December 2013.
They include Continental Reinsurance fined N900,000, Aiico Insurance
N800,000, while Oasis Insurance and WAPIC Insurance paid N700,000
each.
Also, Regency Alliance Insurance and Law Union & Rock were each fined
N600,000, while NCR and Studio Press were asked to pay N500,000
and N400,000, respectively.
The NASCON and Austin Laz & Co. were fined N300,000 each, with
Abbey Building Society Plc paying the least fine of N200,000.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (0 members and 3 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0
StockMarketNigeria.comAd Management plugin by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37