Go Back   StockMarketNigeria.com Forums > User Feeback, Suggestions, Comments > Off Topic

Off Topic Other topics not relevant to this website

Welcome to the StockMarketNigeria.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 21st January 2017, 05:27 PM
Forum Moderator
Points: 32,257, Level: 100 Points: 32,257, Level: 100 Points: 32,257, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Groans: 18
Groaned at 14 Times in 13 Posts
waaan5 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Breaking News!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duduspace View Post
Trump has made it clear in his speech that he is only concerned about the US and not looking outside. I don't see any way in which that benefits Nigeria and why Nigerians or indeed any citizen of any country in the world should give the 'Twitter' Monster' any attention whatsoever.
Since he has.made it clear that it is every man for himself, I think Americans should be left to carrytgeir own cross until they elect a President with a Global vision that sees the US take centre stage in Global affairs once again.
Is the bolded the new coolaid? No longer that TRUMP will NEVER rule, and other silly snide? Now hear Trump in his own words :-

"We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones - and unite the civilised world against radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate completely from the face of the Earth."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 21st January 2017, 08:52 PM
Points: 23,603, Level: 94 Points: 23,603, Level: 94 Points: 23,603, Level: 94
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Groans: 1
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
duduspace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaan5 View Post
Is the bolded the new coolaid? No longer that TRUMP will NEVER rule, and other silly snide? Now hear Trump in his own words :-

"We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones - and unite the civilised world against radical Islamic terrorism, which we will eradicate completely from the face of the Earth."
Trump.has won elections and has been sworn in, nobody is crying over that unlike some that couldnt show their face for months after PMB won in 2015. Americans who are unhappy about his victory are expressing their disatisfaction as is their right. It is just crazy that the aftermath of a Nigerian elextion is more peaceful than that of a Nigerian one but hey the world has come full circle We are Nigerians here and not Americans. :P
Obviously the first step to eliminating radical Islamism is by repealing Obamacare and revitalizing the millitary industrial complex by implementing nuclear missile defence systems abi ?
Anyway, such is life? We have presidents who protect the weak in their society and we also have those who go war monging in other people's countries but personally I no get problem with that as long as nobody comes to war monging in my country. With time, people will realize that the world has moved away from a certain way of thinking even if they need the occasional reminder of why they moved away from such a way of thinking.
When Trump comes up with specific details of what plans he has for Africa and Nigeria in particular (if any at all) let me know. Until then, I dont see how repealing Obamacare and revising Nuclear defenses helps me as a Nigerian.

Last edited by duduspace; 21st January 2017 at 08:54 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 22nd January 2017, 08:03 AM
Forum Moderator
Points: 32,257, Level: 100 Points: 32,257, Level: 100 Points: 32,257, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Groans: 18
Groaned at 14 Times in 13 Posts
waaan5 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Trump.has won elections and has been sworn in, nobody is crying over that unlike some that couldnt show their face for months after PMB won in 2015. Americans who are unhappy about his victory are expressing their disatisfaction as is their right. It is just crazy that the aftermath of a Nigerian elextion is more peaceful than that of a Nigerian one but hey the world has come full circle We are Nigerians here and not Americans. :P
Obviously the first step to eliminating radical Islamism is by repealing Obamacare and revitalizing the millitary industrial complex by implementing nuclear missile defence systems abi ?
Anyway, such is life? We have presidents who protect the weak in their society and we also have those who go war monging in other people's countries but personally I no get problem with that as long as nobody comes to war monging in my country. With time, people will realize that the world has moved away from a certain way of thinking even if they need the occasional reminder of why they moved away from such a way of thinking.
When Trump comes up with specific details of what plans he has for Africa and Nigeria in particular (if any at all) let me know. Until then, I dont see how repealing Obamacare and revising Nuclear defenses helps me as a Nigerian.
Nobody is crying that Trump won and has been sworn in? Coming from you that was calling Trump unprintable names, insulted americans when he won, and was wishing that somehow he will not be sworn?

Anyways no be today I know your spectacular twist and turn abilities

Trump is now tbe president of the US, and by extension, the leader of the free world. Deal with it.

Bye the way, pasted below is the open letter your likes have sent to your hero Buhari. They are seeing what we saw before the nigeria's 2015 election. And bye tbe way, that election was not fair and credible. It was marred by fraud and irregularities. But all in all, enjoy. Hahahahaha!

Press Freedom: Ezekwesili, Other Prominent APC Supporters Write Buhari Open Letter - The Trent
Old 22nd January 2017, 06:37 PM
Points: 23,603, Level: 94 Points: 23,603, Level: 94 Points: 23,603, Level: 94
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Groans: 1
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
duduspace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Nobody is crying that Trump won and has been sworn in? Coming from you that was calling Trump unprintable names, insulted americans when he won, and was wishing that somehow he will not be sworn?

Anyways no be today I know your spectacular twist and turn abilities

Trump is now tbe president of the US, and by extension, the leader of the free world. Deal with it.

Bye the way, pasted below is the open letter your likes have sent to your hero Buhari. They are seeing what we saw before the nigeria's 2015 election. And bye tbe way, that election was not fair and credible. It was marred by fraud and irregularities. But all in all, enjoy. Hahahahaha!

Press Freedom: Ezekwesili, Other Prominent APC Supporters Write Buhari Open Letter - The Trent
Firstly I did not call Trump any unprintable name? (at least I didnt call him.any name that I wouldnt be proud to call him.to his face ), that is probably a figment of your imagination. I however do not believe he is suitable for the role of President of the United States and I am not the only one who holds that opinion, the fact is that the 'majority' of Americans who voted in the elections actually felt that way and that is fact because he lost the popular vote while winning the electoral college.

The fact that he is President of the US is not disputed by me (if you see where I've disputed that kindly reproduce). Trump.is certainly President of the US but that doesnt by extension make him Leader of the free world. Such a position is not inherited, it is earned but I think you might be incapable of appreciating that reality.
Trump in his inauguration did not speak as a person with a 'vision' for the free world so he cannot even claim to 'speak' for much less claim to 'lead' the free world.
Nobody gives a damn about Trump or what he has to say anymore, he is now America's problem and I wish them good luck for the next 4 years. You should only be bothered about people who are bothered about you.

Say what you want about PMB, at least his election wasnt acknowledged by no less than the CIA and the FBI as being influenced by a foreign country and I don't recall any worldwide protests during his inauguration in May 2015.

By the way, it is good you are now back talking about Nigeria because I know it is that one that pains you to the marrow and will likely remain painful for you until 2019 if not even beyond until 2023.

Last edited by duduspace; 22nd January 2017 at 07:05 PM.
Old 23rd January 2017, 05:09 PM
Points: 5,577, Level: 48 Points: 5,577, Level: 48 Points: 5,577, Level: 48
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Groans: 0
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
dupeodus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Firstly I did not call Trump any unprintable name? (at least I didnt call him.any name that I wouldnt be proud to call him.to his face ), that is probably a figment of your imagination. I however do not believe he is suitable for the role of President of the United States and I am not the only one who holds that opinion, the fact is that the 'majority' of Americans who voted in the elections actually felt that way and that is fact because he lost the popular vote while winning the electoral college.

The fact that he is President of the US is not disputed by me (if you see where I've disputed that kindly reproduce). Trump.is certainly President of the US but that doesnt by extension make him Leader of the free world. Such a position is not inherited, it is earned but I think you might be incapable of appreciating that reality.
Trump in his inauguration did not speak as a person with a 'vision' for the free world so he cannot even claim to 'speak' for much less claim to 'lead' the free world.
Nobody gives a damn about Trump or what he has to say anymore, he is now America's problem and I wish them good luck for the next 4 years. You should only be bothered about people who are bothered about you.

Say what you want about PMB, at least his election wasnt acknowledged by no less than the CIA and the FBI as being influenced by a foreign country and I don't recall any worldwide protests during his inauguration in May 2015.

By the way, it is good you are now back talking about Nigeria because I know it is that one that pains you to the marrow and will likely remain painful for you until 2019 if not even beyond until 2023.
I am not sure I have called Trump a fraud and a con man on this forum but I want to register it now so that Oga waan will know my position on it.
Old 23rd January 2017, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupeodus View Post
I am not sure I have called Trump a fraud and a con man on this forum but I want to register it now so that Oga waan will know my position on it.
I forgot to add consummate liar. We saw that this weekend on a trivia matter even as president.
Old 23rd January 2017, 05:17 PM

Quote:

Anyone that believes anything that comes out of Trump's mouth does it at his or her own risks. I am in a show me mode. First, you are not sure of his intentions. But even if his intentions is as he stated it, given his amateurish and childish approach, capacity to deliver is highly questionable.