Go Back   StockMarketNigeria.com Forums > User Feeback, Suggestions, Comments > Off Topic

Off Topic Other topics not relevant to this website

Welcome to the StockMarketNigeria.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

View Poll Results: Should political posts be suspended temporarily?
Yes 5 26.32%
No 12 63.16%
Indifferent 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd July 2016, 10:28 AM
Forum Moderator
Points: 32,257, Level: 100 Points: 32,257, Level: 100 Points: 32,257, Level: 100
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Groans: 18
Groaned at 14 Times in 13 Posts
waaan5 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: State of the Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by duduspace View Post
Stupidity is obvious and needs virtually no analysis. It is stupid for an Igbo person who supposedly wants to seceed from Nigeria with other minority ethnicities to be telling a person from one of those ethnicities that his tribe doesnt exist in reality.
okay. So who is the stupidity here? The ibo person or the ibo race?

And while at it, can you tell me the tribe that has no such stupids?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 23rd July 2016, 11:09 AM
Points: 13,974, Level: 76 Points: 13,974, Level: 76 Points: 13,974, Level: 76
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Groans: 2
Groaned at 6 Times in 6 Posts
overload is on a distinguished road

Omisore surrenders, reaches deal with EFCC on alleged N1.3billion fraud - Premium Times Nigeria

I Thot this baba said he did not know waht EFCC was talking about a few days ago?

Why the sudden change?

Abi e no want lawyers to chop again?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 23rd July 2016, 11:30 AM
Points: 23,609, Level: 94 Points: 23,609, Level: 94 Points: 23,609, Level: 94
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Groans: 1
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
duduspace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaan5 View Post
okay. So who is the stupidity here? The ibo person or the ibo race?

And while at it, can you tell me the tribe that has no such stupids?
Do you want to go a twisting sir ? or do you just like asking kindergaten questions that an elite JSS 3 student should be ashamed of asking as part of an English grammar class ?
Repost the post you replied to and consider your questions answered or do I need to repost it and bolden the portion that answers your question ? or if any of the other Ogas on the forum will kindly do me the honours.

In the words of Obaiagbhon, my intentions are visible to the deaf and audible to the blind and you should know very well that if there is only one person who doesn't believe in stereotyping (not only on the basis of ethnicity but on any basis whatsoever including religion) on this forum, that person is me or maybe the obvious fact that eludes you is that not all Igbo people want to seceed from Nigeria even while they want to improve the lot of the Igbos within the Nigerian state, a notion you might be incapable of understanding since you're given so much to stereotyping yourself and very adept at championing the stance of a vocal and violent few as being representative of the stance of not just a majority but of all members of a particular ethnicity.

Last edited by duduspace; 23rd July 2016 at 11:40 AM.
Old 23rd July 2016, 11:43 AM
Forum Moderator
Points: 32,257, Level: 100 Points: 32,257, Level: 100 Points: 32,257, Level: 100

Quote:
Do you want to go a twisting sir ? or do you just like asking kindergaten questions that an elite JSS 3 student should be ashamed of asking as part of an English grammar class ?
Repost the post you replied to and consider your questions answered or do I need to repost it and bolden the portion that answers your question ? or if any of the other Ogas on the forum will kindly do the honours.

In the words of Obaiagbhon, my intentions are visible to the deaf and audible to the blind and you should know very well that if there is only one person who doesn't believe in stereotyping (not only on the basis of ethnicity but on any basis whatsoever including religion) on this forum, that person is me or maybe the obvious fact that eludes you is that not all Igbo people want to seceed from Nigeria even while they want to improve the lot of the Igbos within the Nigerian state, a notion you might be incapable of understanding since you're given so much to stereotyping yourself and very adept at championing the stance of a vocal few as being representative of the stance of not just a majority but of all members of a particular ethnicity.
You see why I advised you not to talk of things you dont have a deep understanding of here? See how verbose you have started waxing?

Only you know your intention for picking and choosing anonymous comments on other online boards, and then posting and commenting on such here in the smn
Old 23rd July 2016, 11:56 AM
Forum Moderator

APC leader welcomes Ribadu back ‘home’ | Punch Newspapers

You see what OBJ was telling you before? The threat is real
Old 23rd July 2016, 12:21 PM

Quote:
You see why I advised you not to talk of things you dont have a deep understanding of here? See how verbose you have started waxing?

Only you know your intention for picking and choosing anonymous comments on other online boards, and then posting and commenting on such here in the smn
And only you know why it bothers you so much as to be asking kindergaten questions when the meaning is plain.
I dont think there is any deep insight or revelation that can come from someone who cant seem to understand even the obvious.
Old 23rd July 2016, 01:18 PM

Quote:
APC leader welcomes Ribadu back €˜home€™ | Punch Newspapers

You see what OBJ was telling you before? The threat is real
OBJ has said many things before and has previoisly been accused by some (whom I will not name) in the heat of election campaigns of being a garrulous good for nothing old man who had outlived his usefulness. Which of his statements exactly are you referring to ?

Last edited by duduspace; 23rd July 2016 at 01:25 PM.
Old 23rd July 2016, 02:08 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
And only you know why it bothers you so much as to be asking kindergaten questions when the meaning is plain.
I dont think there is any deep insight or revelation that can come from someone who cant seem to understand even the obvious.
Anything, so far you stop and desist from such dangerous voyage
Old 23rd July 2016, 02:09 PM
Points: 27,399, Level: 98 Points: 27,399, Level: 98 Points: 27,399, Level: 98
Activity: 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Groans: 0
Groaned at 11 Times in 11 Posts
migiets is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Buhari’s Approval Rating Drops To 39% –Poll - Vanguard News

Why are these minority wailers of 61% Nigerians blaming Buhari for the state of the nation?

Don't they know what majority Nigerians know? That the god cannot br blamed? That things are moving on fine and that it is the masses that have the blame for not cooperating and demanding accountability from the lawmakers and their state governors?
I doubt the masses were part of this vote. I think it is the elites that have lost out that voted in this poll. PMB has said that even if elections are held today, he will still win 'hands down and legs up'.

Want things to change fast ? ..... put all politicians at all levels on minimum wage.
Old 23rd July 2016, 02:12 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by migiets View Post
I doubt the masses were part of this vote. I think it is the elites that have lost out that voted in this poll. PMB has said that even if elections are held today, he will still win 'hands down and legs up'.
I thought so too
Old 23rd July 2016, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horlads View Post
The State of the Nation tonight is that Nigerian athletes, after meeting with the president, have gone on social media to solicit for sponsors or donors to fund their trips to the Rio Olympics. A certain female athlete even went as far as starting a gofund.me campaign.

Someone is rumoring that Dalung has asked them to find their trips while he works on getting them a refund. Like seriously?

Anyway, 16 years of PDP misrule and the failure of last administration to save caused this...you heard it from me first.
They should stay at home jare. Na how many medals dem don dey win all these years that they are have been going. This is not the time to make up the numbers.

Want things to change fast ? ..... put all politicians at all levels on minimum wage.
Old 23rd July 2016, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Did I expect less? Not at all.

IDPs are starving in Borno but the President threw a lavish party to celebrate his children's graduation. Na only for athletes we dey remember say IDPs dey starve. Yeye de smell...

This is a new low in our history as a country. I was listening to the radio last week and the journalists were saying that boxers had to sponsor themselves to the qualification event for the Olympics and had to borrow coaches from other countries so that their boxing corner will not be empty during round breaks.

Things aren't as bad as we are made to believe. At least N500bn was shared as FAAC for the month of June this month...
Kini big deal with that?. You think it is easy for a 'poor' President who could not afford N27m for his party's nomination form to sponsor his children in foreign universities. Abeg, leave that thing. Na hunger make Esau to sell his birth right for a mess of porridge. So, no be today hunger and IDPs start. At a time, the Israelites were carried into Babylon IDPs in exile and that was why they sang the song 'By the riverside of Babylon ......'. Very soon, we might hear 'by the desert of IDP camps .......'.

Old 23rd July 2016, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oyo View Post
Government should only be responsible for fixed infrastructure in sports while the administration of sports, including competitions, should be left to the associations to sort out. It was pleasing to have donated ten shillings in 1964, because people trusted the officials then.....they had statements if Income and Expenditure which anyone interested could ask to see before parting with their money,... but can someone part with their hard-earned money (excluding the 419s, looters, fraudsters, etc) as donation to an association that lack accountability and transparency?

Justice Chuba Ikpeazu, Chief Lekan Salami, Israel Adebajo, Garuba Hamza, Chief Femi Olukanmi, Chief Molade Okoya-Thomas, Chief MKO Abiola, just to mention a few of those generations spent thir money and time for the development of sports in Nigeria.
This 'small boy', who dash you ten shillings in 1964?. Were you born then?.

Old 23rd July 2016, 03:07 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
The State of the Nation tonight is that Nigerian athletes, after meeting with the president, have gone on social media to solicit for sponsors or donors to fund their trips to the Rio Olympics. A certain female athlete even went as far as starting a gofund.me campaign.

Someone is rumoring that Dalung has asked them to find their trips while he works on getting them a refund. Like seriously?

Anyway, 16 years of PDP misrule and the failure of last administration to save caused this...you heard it from me first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by oyo View Post
Government should only be responsible for fixed infrastructure in sports while the administration of sports, including competitions, should be left to the associations to sort out. It was pleasing to have donated ten shillings in 1964, because people trusted the officials then.....they had statements if Income and Expenditure which anyone interested could ask to see before parting with their money,... but can someone part with their hard-earned money (excluding the 419s, looters, fraudsters, etc) as donation to an association that lack accountability and transparency?

Justice Chuba Ikpeazu, Chief Lekan Salami, Israel Adebajo, Garuba Hamza, Chief Femi Olukanmi, Chief Molade Okoya-Thomas, Chief MKO Abiola, just to mention a few of those generations spent thir money and time for the development of sports in Nigeria.
Sports minister apologises, says ' letter asking athletes to buy their own air tickets not from us' - Vanguard News

Now the govt seem to have realised the faux pass, watch the govt apologists change their tune.
Old 23rd July 2016, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Sports minister apologises, says ' letter asking athletes to buy their own air tickets not from us' - Vanguard News

Now the govt seem to have realised the faux pass, watch the govt apologists change their tune.
A governments decision doesnt change my foundational idea that a country shouldnt spend the money it doesnt have and that my priority on government spending would always be to put those starving IDPs and unpaid worker'ahead of athlethes who could recourse to other sources of external sponsorship.
Its about the depth of one's thinking to find alternatives in the midst of obvious scarcity.
Old 23rd July 2016, 03:23 PM
Forum Moderator

Forgery case against Saraki, Ekwerenmadu could be withdrawn if ... - Marafa - Vanguard News

Truth is coming out. We knew all along that the onslaughts against the senate leadrrship is all about a few individual selfish interests, not about national interests.
Old 23rd July 2016, 03:39 PM
Points: 4,465, Level: 42 Points: 4,465, Level: 42 Points: 4,465, Level: 42
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
egoigwe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This is the one in which the masses voted. Buhari vs Stone

I Will Win Again If Presidential Election Holds Today – Buhari Boasts - Politics - Nigeria
Attached Images
File Type: jpg share.jpg (122.7 KB, 0 views)
Old 23rd July 2016, 04:58 PM

Quote:
So you expect a governmemt's popularity to remain a constant during a 4 year tenure ? And you claim to be a grassroots politician ?
I wonder what GEJ's approval rating was during #Occupyojota or what Obama's rating was when he was once asked if he still believed in 'Yes we can'.
By the way wasnt it you who once used to refer to twitvists who are only seen on cyberspace ?

Last edited by duduspace; 23rd July 2016 at 05:03 PM.
Old 23rd July 2016, 06:27 PM
Points: 6,942, Level: 54 Points: 6,942, Level: 54 Points: 6,942, Level: 54

Mberede is on a distinguished road

Oya, Madam Angela Michelle (sic), better offer don come from ya aboki o. Hehehe

Munich Shooting: Buhari offers to help Germany fight terrorism | Punch Newspapers

Old 23rd July 2016, 06:33 PM
Points: 6,942, Level: 54 Points: 6,942, Level: 54 Points: 6,942, Level: 54

Mberede is on a distinguished road

Walahi, dis Junaid Mohammed should be given the FFK treatment by the DSS, EFCC and the Police one time. Shuo!! How can he be undressing the Emperor in public every time he gets a microphone thrust to his loud mouth. Nonsense! SMH!!

Nepotism in Buhari’s govt, the worst in Nigeria’s history –Junaid Mohammed | Punch Newspapers