Go Back   StockMarketNigeria.com Forums > User Feeback, Suggestions, Comments > Off Topic

Off Topic Other topics not relevant to this website

Welcome to the StockMarketNigeria.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

View Poll Results: Should political posts be suspended temporarily?
Yes 5 26.32%
No 12 63.16%
Indifferent 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #19141 (permalink)  
Old 28th December 2012, 07:53 PM
dr.abrahamb's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 5,015, Level: 45
Points: 5,015, Level: 45 Points: 5,015, Level: 45 Points: 5,015, Level: 45
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 833
Thanks: 67
Thanked 64 Times in 55 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 0
dr.abrahamb is on a distinguished road
Default Re: State of the Nation

This was culled off facebook:

WHY GENERAL ANDREW AZAZI MUST NOT BE BURIED IN YENEGOA:

Their Excellencies E.G. Jonathan And H. S. Dickson Should Not Bury Gen. Andrew O. Azazi In Yenagoa  
by Rotimi Oyetunji

I hold that Nigeria is on trial again, but the nation seems not to understand her sign or time.

A Governor from the North and a General from the South died together after mourning the death of an elderly Bayelsa State. 'Come and join me on board', the General beckoned to the Governor -traveling through oil-filled land without roads, served by innocent dutiful officers and aids.

Together they walked, talked, communed. Together they died, their blood mingled never to be separated: splashed upon trees, grass, soil, and waters never to be recovered. The smoke from their burning skin ascended up to the skies as eternal testimony: because there were no roads, no bridges across Niger Delta tributaries. This is a great testimony against a Nation.

But it is reported that the General would be buried in the nearest available space, rather than buried in his own hometown which he greatly loved, and where he would have preferred to be laid, because there are no roads and bridges!

He comes from Peretorugbene, a major oil producing community. Most oil companies' barges traveling from Warri to Port-Harcourt would stop, rest and pass the night at this community. From the resources of this community and sister communities across Niger Delta roads and bridges were built in Lagos and other cities across Nigeria in the 70s, Abuja in the 80s and 90s, and a New City within Abuja is commissioned in 2012...

But Peretorugbene could not be accessed by road in 2012!

This community not only contributed to Nigeria's financial wealth from the oil beneath her soil, but also a son from within her womb, who has served the nation in every capacity imaginable of a General, but forcefully taking over the reign of power undemocratically. There was another Brigadier General Enai, from the same community, a WWII veteran, this is in addition to medical doctors, many barristers, company executives, and other personnel.

Developmental facilities within the Community by which these men and women were raised were mainly by self-efforts: Two Primary Schools, One Secondary School, One Comprehensive Health Centre, Diesel-fed electrification, etc.

The Federal Government has presence in form of an OMPADEC built bungalow as a doctor’s residence but which the floor was submerged by flood before it could ever be inhabited. OMPADEC also sand-filled about 100meters of land to extend habitable portion of the community. There is also a Shell Petroleum Development Corporation built science laboratory, but which the community had to agree to co-sponsor in form of financing accommodation for NYSC science teachers sent by SPDC before it could take off in 1997!

If it were within their financial capacity, Peretorugbene would have linked herself to the world by roads and bridges. And would General Owoye Azazi be laid in Yenagoa because the nation could not afford to give back a little to the community who has joined others to carry the financial burden of the nation for about five decades?

No! He must be carried to Peretorugbene by a road, and be laid to rest.

Because in Yenagoa, Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja or elsewhere his soul, his blood, and that of his very last friend, Yakowa, and the other four witnesses would forever cry to God the Almighty against the nation Nigeria. And no government would succeed, nor Nigeria progress until the evil is reconciled. For God has given to his community that which should make his final journey easy, but for a nation which takes the resource and takes no diligence to give back.

He must be kept safe somewhere until the roads and bridges are completed for the journey. There must be bridges like the Third Mainland's of Lagos crisscrossing the Niger Delta creeks to make the commute of these benevolent people comfortable like those of Lagos, Abuja, Sokoto, Maiduguri, Onitsha, Ibadan etc.

It is not because of him as an individual, but because of Niger Delta communities as of necessity, belatedly. It is an urgent national moral imperative. There may be some in government (and outside) who would want to work against this, and laid the blame at the step of Niger Delta State governments, forgetting that major roads and bridges in Nigeria were not built by respective States.

Or they want to follow the steps of those who hinder Mark/Ekweremadu Senate from increasing allocation to Niger Delta after leading the whole Senate to visit these creeks in two companies in October 2007, and seeing first-hand the utter neglect of the region, to say the least! One of the arrowheads of antagonism then, and an oratorical Federal Government Secretary went to Port-Harcourt and delivered a message thus killing the move. But the Almighty God is greater than men, and it is He who rules in the affairs of men.....! The government then had been duly informed.

Owoye Azazi is, doubly, a Prince of the Niger: born along the Niger tributaries, and a defender of Nigeria in, in uniform and out of uniform!

Would anyone now want to block this move!

But President Jonathan and Governor Dickson should read the sign, understand the time, and heed the divine writing. It is not nepotism, but roads, bridges and restitution-due to develop a nation's greatness.

The time is now! They should not put their hands in pockets and look the other way!

By Rotimi Oyetunji, formerly a NYSC corp member, served in Bayelsa State.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19142 (permalink)  
Old 28th December 2012, 09:20 PM
hispy99's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,429
Thanks: 120
Thanked 259 Times in 210 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 39
hispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nice
Default Re: State of the Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.abrahamb View Post
This was culled off facebook:

WHY GENERAL ANDREW AZAZI MUST NOT BE BURIED IN YENEGOA:

Their Excellencies E.G. Jonathan And H. S. Dickson Should Not Bury Gen. Andrew O. Azazi In Yenagoa  
by Rotimi Oyetunji

I hold that Nigeria is on trial again, but the nation seems not to understand her sign or time.

A Governor from the North and a General from the South died together after mourning the death of an elderly Bayelsa State. 'Come and join me on board', the General beckoned to the Governor -traveling through oil-filled land without roads, served by innocent dutiful officers and aids.

Together they walked, talked, communed. Together they died, their blood mingled never to be separated: splashed upon trees, grass, soil, and waters never to be recovered. The smoke from their burning skin ascended up to the skies as eternal testimony: because there were no roads, no bridges across Niger Delta tributaries. This is a great testimony against a Nation.

But it is reported that the General would be buried in the nearest available space, rather than buried in his own hometown which he greatly loved, and where he would have preferred to be laid, because there are no roads and bridges!

He comes from Peretorugbene, a major oil producing community. Most oil companies' barges traveling from Warri to Port-Harcourt would stop, rest and pass the night at this community. From the resources of this community and sister communities across Niger Delta roads and bridges were built in Lagos and other cities across Nigeria in the 70s, Abuja in the 80s and 90s, and a New City within Abuja is commissioned in 2012...

But Peretorugbene could not be accessed by road in 2012!

This community not only contributed to Nigeria's financial wealth from the oil beneath her soil, but also a son from within her womb, who has served the nation in every capacity imaginable of a General, but forcefully taking over the reign of power undemocratically. There was another Brigadier General Enai, from the same community, a WWII veteran, this is in addition to medical doctors, many barristers, company executives, and other personnel.

Developmental facilities within the Community by which these men and women were raised were mainly by self-efforts: Two Primary Schools, One Secondary School, One Comprehensive Health Centre, Diesel-fed electrification, etc.

The Federal Government has presence in form of an OMPADEC built bungalow as a doctor’s residence but which the floor was submerged by flood before it could ever be inhabited. OMPADEC also sand-filled about 100meters of land to extend habitable portion of the community. There is also a Shell Petroleum Development Corporation built science laboratory, but which the community had to agree to co-sponsor in form of financing accommodation for NYSC science teachers sent by SPDC before it could take off in 1997!

If it were within their financial capacity, Peretorugbene would have linked herself to the world by roads and bridges. And would General Owoye Azazi be laid in Yenagoa because the nation could not afford to give back a little to the community who has joined others to carry the financial burden of the nation for about five decades?

No! He must be carried to Peretorugbene by a road, and be laid to rest.

Because in Yenagoa, Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja or elsewhere his soul, his blood, and that of his very last friend, Yakowa, and the other four witnesses would forever cry to God the Almighty against the nation Nigeria. And no government would succeed, nor Nigeria progress until the evil is reconciled. For God has given to his community that which should make his final journey easy, but for a nation which takes the resource and takes no diligence to give back.

He must be kept safe somewhere until the roads and bridges are completed for the journey. There must be bridges like the Third Mainland's of Lagos crisscrossing the Niger Delta creeks to make the commute of these benevolent people comfortable like those of Lagos, Abuja, Sokoto, Maiduguri, Onitsha, Ibadan etc.

It is not because of him as an individual, but because of Niger Delta communities as of necessity, belatedly. It is an urgent national moral imperative. There may be some in government (and outside) who would want to work against this, and laid the blame at the step of Niger Delta State governments, forgetting that major roads and bridges in Nigeria were not built by respective States.

Or they want to follow the steps of those who hinder Mark/Ekweremadu Senate from increasing allocation to Niger Delta after leading the whole Senate to visit these creeks in two companies in October 2007, and seeing first-hand the utter neglect of the region, to say the least! One of the arrowheads of antagonism then, and an oratorical Federal Government Secretary went to Port-Harcourt and delivered a message thus killing the move. But the Almighty God is greater than men, and it is He who rules in the affairs of men.....! The government then had been duly informed.



By Rotimi Oyetunji, formerly a NYSC corp member, served in Bayelsa State.
What is all the fuss about where this man should be buried? Is that not for his family to decide?
__________________
“The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.” - John Maynard Keynes
"The one absolute requirement of a money manager is emotional maturity. If you don’t know who you are, the stock market is an expensive place to find out." - Adam Smith
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19143 (permalink)  
Old 28th December 2012, 10:08 PM
Salida's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 42,770, Level: 100
Points: 42,770, Level: 100 Points: 42,770, Level: 100 Points: 42,770, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 17,832
Thanks: 279
Thanked 240 Times in 199 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 22
Salida is on a distinguished road
Default Re: State of the Nation

Motorists, port users deplore state of insecurity on Apapa-Oshodi Expressway
__________________
The cheapest stock in an overvalued market may still be overvalued
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19144 (permalink)  
Old 28th December 2012, 10:10 PM
Salida's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 42,770, Level: 100
Points: 42,770, Level: 100 Points: 42,770, Level: 100 Points: 42,770, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 17,832
Thanks: 279
Thanked 240 Times in 199 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 22
Salida is on a distinguished road
Default Re: State of the Nation

allAfrica.com: Nigeria: Kogi Governor Involved in Fatal Motor Accident
__________________
The cheapest stock in an overvalued market may still be overvalued
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19145 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2012, 12:12 AM
waaan5's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 16,893, Level: 83
Points: 16,893, Level: 83 Points: 16,893, Level: 83 Points: 16,893, Level: 83
Activity: 18%
Activity: 18% Activity: 18% Activity: 18%
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,895
Thanks: 297
Thanked 293 Times in 223 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 11
waaan5 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: State of the Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hispy99 View Post
What is all the fuss about where this man should be buried? Is that not for his family to decide?
How else can the bobo show he did nysc for Peretorugbene apart from writing on matters he has little or no clue about? Okay he is the coprer the community co-sponsored to teach math and science in the school. Next topic.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19146 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2012, 12:46 AM
waaan5's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 16,893, Level: 83
Points: 16,893, Level: 83 Points: 16,893, Level: 83 Points: 16,893, Level: 83
Activity: 18%
Activity: 18% Activity: 18% Activity: 18%
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,895
Thanks: 297
Thanked 293 Times in 223 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 6 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 11
waaan5 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: State of the Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born 2be rich View Post
But Buhari has not really stated his plans or agenda for this country even till now...

However, the reason i didnt vote for ribadu was simply because of Tinubu whom the same ribadu accused of fraud was now his compaign God father...

How will he run this country effectlively with all these old goons still hanging around....
True. And come 2015 if Jonathan decides to run/ is allowed to run, people will vote based on what alternatives to Jonathan are out there.

I admire Buhari's frugality, but I wonder whatelse equips him to run a democracy in the 21st century multi-faceted nigeria. Ribadu need priming. I would suggest a senate, dep govenor, or even govenor run for him as a start before aspiring for the highest office in the land.

Last edited by waaan5; 29th December 2012 at 12:49 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19147 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2012, 01:54 AM
hispy99's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,429
Thanks: 120
Thanked 259 Times in 210 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 39
hispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nice
Default Re: State of the Nation

how many govs will be involved in accidents this year? This must be the third one?
__________________
“The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.” - John Maynard Keynes
"The one absolute requirement of a money manager is emotional maturity. If you don’t know who you are, the stock market is an expensive place to find out." - Adam Smith
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19148 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2012, 01:56 AM
hispy99's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,429
Thanks: 120
Thanked 259 Times in 210 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 39
hispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nice
Default Re: State of the Nation

Motorists, port users deplore state of insecurity on Apapa-Oshodi Expressway
__________________
“The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.” - John Maynard Keynes
"The one absolute requirement of a money manager is emotional maturity. If you don’t know who you are, the stock market is an expensive place to find out." - Adam Smith
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19149 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2012, 02:01 AM
hispy99's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,429
Thanks: 120
Thanked 259 Times in 210 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 39
hispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nice
Default Re: State of the Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaan5 View Post
How else can the bobo show he did nysc for Peretorugbene apart from writing on matters he has little or no clue about? Okay he is the coprer the community co-sponsored to teach math and science in the school. Next topic.
Azazi's kinsmen threaten to boycott burial - The Punch - Nigeria's Most Widely Read Newspaper

over a dead man...naija
__________________
“The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.” - John Maynard Keynes
"The one absolute requirement of a money manager is emotional maturity. If you don’t know who you are, the stock market is an expensive place to find out." - Adam Smith
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19150 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2012, 02:06 AM
hispy99's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,429
Thanks: 120
Thanked 259 Times in 210 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 39
hispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nice
Default Re: State of the Nation

Suspect hides cocaine in soap tablets - The Punch - Nigeria's Most Widely Read Newspaper

I wonder why these guys keep going to Malaysia where it's the death penalty awaiting them
__________________
“The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.” - John Maynard Keynes
"The one absolute requirement of a money manager is emotional maturity. If you don’t know who you are, the stock market is an expensive place to find out." - Adam Smith

Last edited by hispy99; 29th December 2012 at 02:08 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19151 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2012, 02:18 AM
hispy99's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,429
Thanks: 120
Thanked 259 Times in 210 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 39
hispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nice
Default Re: State of the Nation

N4bn fraud: Audu in UK for medical treatment ..returns in Jan to face EFCC - The Punch - Nigeria's Most Widely Read Newspaper
__________________
“The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.” - John Maynard Keynes
"The one absolute requirement of a money manager is emotional maturity. If you don’t know who you are, the stock market is an expensive place to find out." - Adam Smith

Last edited by hispy99; 29th December 2012 at 02:20 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19152 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2012, 02:21 AM
hispy99's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,429
Thanks: 120
Thanked 259 Times in 210 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 39
hispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nice
Default Re: State of the Nation

Senate will probe Jonathan's for supplementary budget - Ngige - The Punch - Nigeria's Most Widely Read Newspaper
__________________
“The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.” - John Maynard Keynes
"The one absolute requirement of a money manager is emotional maturity. If you don’t know who you are, the stock market is an expensive place to find out." - Adam Smith
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19153 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2012, 07:26 AM
Salida's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 42,770, Level: 100
Points: 42,770, Level: 100 Points: 42,770, Level: 100 Points: 42,770, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 17,832
Thanks: 279
Thanked 240 Times in 199 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 22
Salida is on a distinguished road
Default Re: State of the Nation

Covenant University expels 200 students for not attending Church service
__________________
The cheapest stock in an overvalued market may still be overvalued
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19154 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2012, 07:58 AM
dr.abrahamb's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 5,015, Level: 45
Points: 5,015, Level: 45 Points: 5,015, Level: 45 Points: 5,015, Level: 45
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 833
Thanks: 67
Thanked 64 Times in 55 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 0
dr.abrahamb is on a distinguished road
Default Re: State of the Nation

I read the comments posted in response to this and I laughed. This generation needs to learn how to keep signed contracts and uphold legally binding agreements. People would rather throw money, lawyers, emotions and connections around than keep to a voluntarily signed agreement.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19155 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2012, 11:50 AM
Salida's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 42,770, Level: 100
Points: 42,770, Level: 100 Points: 42,770, Level: 100 Points: 42,770, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 17,832
Thanks: 279
Thanked 240 Times in 199 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 22
Salida is on a distinguished road
Default Re: State of the Nation

Arrest of Babalakin and Lamido’s son has no political undertone – EFCC
__________________
The cheapest stock in an overvalued market may still be overvalued
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19156 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2012, 12:32 PM
Oracle's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 27,291, Level: 97
Points: 27,291, Level: 97 Points: 27,291, Level: 97 Points: 27,291, Level: 97
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PH
Posts: 9,567
Thanks: 233
Thanked 370 Times in 318 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Oracle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: State of the Nation

Gbelo....gbebo!
__________________
For every buyer there is a seller, and the future will prove one of them to have made a mistake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19157 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2012, 12:43 PM
Oracle's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 27,291, Level: 97
Points: 27,291, Level: 97 Points: 27,291, Level: 97 Points: 27,291, Level: 97
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PH
Posts: 9,567
Thanks: 233
Thanked 370 Times in 318 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Oracle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: State of the Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.abrahamb View Post
I read the comments posted in response to this and I laughed. This generation needs to learn how to keep signed contracts and uphold legally binding agreements. People would rather throw money, lawyers, emotions and connections around than keep to a voluntarily signed agreement.
But the thing funny o.

That means say if you come smoke Benson, dem go blacklist you be that.
__________________
For every buyer there is a seller, and the future will prove one of them to have made a mistake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19158 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2012, 05:00 PM
hispy99's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,429
Thanks: 120
Thanked 259 Times in 210 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 39
hispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nice
Default Re: State of the Nation

oga o, is this the only university in Nigeria?
__________________
“The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.” - John Maynard Keynes
"The one absolute requirement of a money manager is emotional maturity. If you don’t know who you are, the stock market is an expensive place to find out." - Adam Smith
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19159 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2012, 05:01 PM
hispy99's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100 Points: 86,078, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 27,429
Thanks: 120
Thanked 259 Times in 210 Posts
Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
Rep Power: 39
hispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nice
Default Re: State of the Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
But the thing funny o.

That means say if you come smoke Benson, dem go blacklist you be that.
If you come smoke ganja Snoop Dog style nko? na hell dem go send u straight?
__________________
“The market can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent.” - John Maynard Keynes
"The one absolute requirement of a money manager is emotional maturity. If you don’t know who you are, the stock market is an expensive place to find out." - Adam Smith
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #19160 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2012, 05:04 PM
Oracle's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 27,291, Level: 97
Points: 27,291, Level: 97 Points: 27,291, Level: 97 Points: 27,291, Level: 97
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PH
Posts: 9,567
Thanks: 233
Thanked 370 Times in 318 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Oracle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: State of the Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hispy99 View Post
If you come smoke ganja Snoop Dog style nko? na hell dem go send u straight?
Oyedepo go begin cast and bind!
__________________
For every buyer there is a seller, and the future will prove one of them to have made a mistake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« World Politics | - »

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Ogun State Selling Land in Ofada??? horlla Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT) 0 16th April 2009 07:43 PM
Lagos State Fixed rate Bond donchisel Mutual Funds, Bonds, Insurance 4 17th January 2009 03:48 AM


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (2 members and 3 guests)
nkpokiti, Dexter77
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0
StockMarketNigeria.comAd Management plugin by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37