Go Back   StockMarketNigeria.com Forums > User Feeback, Suggestions, Comments > Off Topic

Off Topic Other topics not relevant to this website

Welcome to the StockMarketNigeria.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #381 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 12:56 PM
emmanuel ewumi's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 16,715, Level: 82
Points: 16,715, Level: 82 Points: 16,715, Level: 82 Points: 16,715, Level: 82
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,960
Thanks: 32
Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 11
emmanuel ewumi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Some people struggled with poverty, but once situation changes for the better they forget there past. They spend recklessly, lack discipline, prudence and the financial intelligence that is required if one wants to continue to be at the top. We have had case of people who made money during their prime age, but retired into penury.

'Sade Ewumi
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #382 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 01:30 PM
Picolena66's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 19,455, Level: 88
Points: 19,455, Level: 88 Points: 19,455, Level: 88 Points: 19,455, Level: 88
Activity: 21%
Activity: 21% Activity: 21% Activity: 21%
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,833
Thanks: 189
Thanked 104 Times in 92 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 12 Times in 11 Posts
Rep Power: 13
Picolena66 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofdelta View Post
That must be your wife. Introduce her to Waaaan$$$... our own in-house billionaire, she go tap knowledge tire. Don't be fooled by the Mama Ejiro Canteen story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel ewumi View Post
Is he a billionaire in dollars?
Hmmm............Fair question I have always wondered wether the Billionaires on SMN.........If their Networth is in Nairia, Dollars, Sterling or Euros
__________________
"The only Real Wisdom is knowing you know Nothing" - Socrates - The Greek philosopher
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #383 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 01:51 PM
Oracle's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Activity: 49%
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PH
Posts: 9,689
Thanks: 236
Thanked 382 Times in 328 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Oracle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel ewumi View Post
Is he a billionaire in dollars?
Even if it is in Naira, it is not beans!

People steal such but when someone works for such, abeg doff your hat for such! I'm not speaking in favour of Waaaan5 but in favour of everyone who is a billionaire through sheer hardwork and not through corrupt means.
__________________
For every buyer there is a seller, and the future will prove one of them to have made a mistake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #384 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 01:53 PM
Oracle's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Activity: 49%
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PH
Posts: 9,689
Thanks: 236
Thanked 382 Times in 328 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Oracle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel ewumi View Post
That is my younger brother.
Bros, if he is who you discussed here, then he is not a billionaire! He may be hoping to be a billionaire like all of us.

Pele!
__________________
For every buyer there is a seller, and the future will prove one of them to have made a mistake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #385 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 01:54 PM
migiets's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 16,106, Level: 81
Points: 16,106, Level: 81 Points: 16,106, Level: 81 Points: 16,106, Level: 81
Activity: 78%
Activity: 78% Activity: 78% Activity: 78%
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 4,476
Thanks: 137
Thanked 171 Times in 155 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
Rep Power: 11
migiets is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofdelta
That must be your wife. Introduce her to Waaaan$$$... our own in-house billionaire, she go tap knowledge tire. Don't be fooled by the Mama Ejiro Canteen story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel ewumi View Post
Is he a billionaire in dollars?
Oga Emma, if not that you are an avid early morning tea consumer, i would have concluded that you took kparaga, akpeteshi etc this morning before coming onto SMN. .

You are seeing dollars sign ($$$) on Oga Waaaan$$$ name, you are still asking if he is a billionaire in dollars. For your information, the number of $ signs in oga Waaaan$$$ denotes what he is. So therefore, for Sir KOD post above which has three (3) $ signs, it means Waaaan$$$ is a Trillionaire in dollars and not even a billionaire in dollars.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #386 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 01:56 PM
Oracle's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Activity: 49%
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PH
Posts: 9,689
Thanks: 236
Thanked 382 Times in 328 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Oracle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel ewumi View Post
Some people struggled with poverty, but once situation changes for the better they forget there past. They spend recklessly, lack discipline, prudence and the financial intelligence that is required if one wants to continue to be at the top. We have had case of people who made money during their prime age, but retired into penury.

'Sade Ewumi
This is relative!


I agree with all others
__________________
For every buyer there is a seller, and the future will prove one of them to have made a mistake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #387 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 01:59 PM
knightofdelta's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 42,798, Level: 100
Points: 42,798, Level: 100 Points: 42,798, Level: 100 Points: 42,798, Level: 100
Activity: 47%
Activity: 47% Activity: 47% Activity: 47%
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 10,264
Thanks: 539
Thanked 657 Times in 525 Posts
Groans: 18
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Blog Entries: 11
Rep Power: 22
knightofdelta is a glorious beacon of lightknightofdelta is a glorious beacon of lightknightofdelta is a glorious beacon of lightknightofdelta is a glorious beacon of lightknightofdelta is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel ewumi View Post
Is he a billionaire in dollars?
What fraction of Americans are millionaires?
__________________
The Knight of Delta

"Pursue excellence and success will follow, pants down" - Ranchoddas Shamaldas Chanchad

"People do not have to believe in you for you to succeed. Work hard. When you succeed, they will believe." - Stephen Keshi
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #388 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 02:03 PM
Oracle's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Activity: 49%
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PH
Posts: 9,689
Thanks: 236
Thanked 382 Times in 328 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Oracle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by migiets View Post
Oga Emma, if not that you are an avid early morning tea consumer, i would have concluded that you took kparaga, akpeteshi etc this morning before coming onto SMN. .

You are seeing dollars sign ($$$) on Oga Waaaan$$$ name, you are still asking if he is a billionaire in dollars. For your information, the number of $ signs in oga Waaaan$$$ denotes what he is. So therefore, for Sir KOD post above which has three (3) $ signs, it means Waaaan$$$ is a Trillionaire in dollars and not even a billionaire in dollars.
Even if it is not in dollars but in kobo, is it easy!

Omo, check out the counting: N1m....N5m...N10m....N20m...N100m....N200m....N500 m....N900m....N998...N999m...N1b.
__________________
For every buyer there is a seller, and the future will prove one of them to have made a mistake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #389 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 02:12 PM
emmanuel ewumi's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 16,715, Level: 82
Points: 16,715, Level: 82 Points: 16,715, Level: 82 Points: 16,715, Level: 82
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,960
Thanks: 32
Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 11
emmanuel ewumi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Bros, if he is who you discussed here, then he is not a billionaire! He may be hoping to be a billionaire like all of us.

Pele!
I never said he is a billionaire, but he should get there in less than 10 years time. I only quoted what he said.


When I meet Billionaires, I don't ask them for money or anything related to that, I ask them Questions just to tap into their MINDset because it is the essence of a man and the definition of each individual..

Ewumi 'Toyosi
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #390 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 02:13 PM
Oracle's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Activity: 49%
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PH
Posts: 9,689
Thanks: 236
Thanked 382 Times in 328 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Oracle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofdelta View Post
What fraction of Americans are millionaires?
Bro, don't go too far! Let me help you here:

Emmm.... Oga Emma, assuming that it takes you one second to pronounce numbers(no matter how long it is), do you kno how long it will take you to count from one to one billion without jumping numbers.

Let's do a quick one:

If it takes one second( 1 sec) to pronounce any number while counting from one to one billion, it then means that you will spend X(in years) before you finish pronouncing the one billionth number-

X= 1,000,000,0000/(60 sec * 60 min *24hrs *365.25days)
X=31.68 years.

So much hardwork, isn't it???

So if someone makes N1b legitimately, abeg just ''throway salute''.
__________________
For every buyer there is a seller, and the future will prove one of them to have made a mistake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #391 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 02:15 PM
emmanuel ewumi's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 16,715, Level: 82
Points: 16,715, Level: 82 Points: 16,715, Level: 82 Points: 16,715, Level: 82
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,960
Thanks: 32
Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 11
emmanuel ewumi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Even if it is in Naira, it is not beans!

People steal such but when someone works for such, abeg doff your hat for such! I'm not speaking in favour of Waaaan5 but in favour of everyone who is a billionaire through sheer hardwork and not through corrupt means.
A networth of a Billionaire gives a sense of security, to average and hardworking people like us. To the politicians at Aso rock, a billion Naira is not enough to feed them for a year.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #392 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 02:15 PM
emmanuel ewumi's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 16,715, Level: 82
Points: 16,715, Level: 82 Points: 16,715, Level: 82 Points: 16,715, Level: 82
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,960
Thanks: 32
Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 11
emmanuel ewumi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofdelta View Post
What fraction of Americans are millionaires?

Less than 5%, if I am right.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #393 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 02:17 PM
Oracle's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Activity: 49%
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PH
Posts: 9,689
Thanks: 236
Thanked 382 Times in 328 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Oracle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel ewumi View Post
I never said he is a billionaire, but he should get there in less than 10 years time. I only quoted what he said.


When I meet Billionaires, I don't ask them for money or anything related to that, I ask them Questions just to tap into their MINDset because it is the essence of a man and the definition of each individual..

Ewumi 'Toyosi
Less than 10 years time???? Will he be selling Qua Iboe terminal?

In less than or equal to 10 years, he should hit around 300-500m with good investment.
__________________
For every buyer there is a seller, and the future will prove one of them to have made a mistake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #394 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 02:20 PM
Oracle's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Activity: 49%
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PH
Posts: 9,689
Thanks: 236
Thanked 382 Times in 328 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Oracle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel ewumi View Post
A networth of a Billionaire gives a sense of security, to average and hardworking people like us. To the politicians at Aso rock, a billion Naira is not enough to feed them for a year.
Then take the inflated contract from them, and you will see them begging for food. Everyone can inflate contract and get their ''cut''. You don't even need to go to school to learn this!

But that average investor whose true worth is N1b has many ways he passed to get there and that can't just go away until he dies!
__________________
For every buyer there is a seller, and the future will prove one of them to have made a mistake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #395 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 02:21 PM
emmanuel ewumi's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 16,715, Level: 82
Points: 16,715, Level: 82 Points: 16,715, Level: 82 Points: 16,715, Level: 82
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,960
Thanks: 32
Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 11
emmanuel ewumi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Bro, don't go too far! Let me help you here:

Emmm.... Oga Emma, assuming that it takes you one second to pronounce numbers(no matter how long it is), do you kno how long it will take you to count from one to one billion without jumping numbers.

Let's do a quick one:

If it takes one second( 1 sec) to pronounce any number while counting from one to one billion, it then means that you will spend X(in years) before you finish pronouncing the one billionth number-

X= 1,000,000,0000/(60 sec * 60 min *24hrs *365.25days)
X=31.68 years.

So much hardwork, isn't it???

So if someone makes N1b legitimately, abeg just ''throway salute''.

You need to give respect to such a person. That is why I have so much respect for my late mentor, he was able to build a networth of over 10 million dollars for himself via the stock market and later real estate. He retired way back in 1979 at the age of 37.

Definitely all of us can never be a Dangote, i don't think Nigerian economy can accommodate more than 20,000 Dangotes. Anybody who legitimately builds a networth of a billion Naira in Nigeria deserves our respect.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #396 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 02:24 PM
emmanuel ewumi's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 16,715, Level: 82
Points: 16,715, Level: 82 Points: 16,715, Level: 82 Points: 16,715, Level: 82
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,960
Thanks: 32
Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 11
emmanuel ewumi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Less than 10 years time???? Will he be selling Qua Iboe terminal?

In less than or equal to 10 years, he should hit around 300-500m with good investment.
He joined in 1998, and has made very good investments in stocks, real estate and personal businesses.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #397 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 02:28 PM
Oracle's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Activity: 49%
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PH
Posts: 9,689
Thanks: 236
Thanked 382 Times in 328 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Oracle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel ewumi View Post
He joined in 1998, and has made very good investments in stocks, real estate and personal businesses.
1998! Omo, the guy go be fire by now! Then I don't doubt your figure!

I want to be like him when I grow up!
__________________
For every buyer there is a seller, and the future will prove one of them to have made a mistake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #398 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 02:30 PM
Oracle's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Activity: 49%
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PH
Posts: 9,689
Thanks: 236
Thanked 382 Times in 328 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Oracle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel ewumi View Post
You need to give respect to such a person. That is why I have so much respect for my late mentor, he was able to build a networth of over 10 million dollars for himself via the stock market and later real estate. He retired way back in 1979 at the age of 37.

Definitely all of us can never be a Dangote, i don't think Nigerian economy can accommodate more than 20,000 Dangotes. Anybody who legitimately builds a networth of a billion Naira in Nigeria deserves our respect.
E go be you like film!
__________________
For every buyer there is a seller, and the future will prove one of them to have made a mistake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #399 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 02:33 PM
emmanuel ewumi's Avatar
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 16,715, Level: 82
Points: 16,715, Level: 82 Points: 16,715, Level: 82 Points: 16,715, Level: 82
Activity: 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 4,960
Thanks: 32
Thanked 88 Times in 73 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
Rep Power: 11
emmanuel ewumi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
1998! Omo, the guy go be fire by now! Then I don't doubt your figure!

I want to be like him when I grow up!

You sure say, you never grow up.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
  #400 (permalink)  
Old 4th December 2012, 02:34 PM
Oracle's Avatar
Forum Moderator
Rank: Senior Member
Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98 Points: 27,737, Level: 98
Activity: 49%
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PH
Posts: 9,689
Thanks: 236
Thanked 382 Times in 328 Posts
Groans: 0
Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Rep Power: 14
Oracle is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel ewumi View Post
You sure say, you never grow up.
I be small boy o. I'm still learning!
__________________
For every buyer there is a seller, and the future will prove one of them to have made a mistake.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Food Concepts Pp JEI Private Placements 137 30th December 2013 07:18 AM
Food Emporium International Limited solainvest Private Placements 28 13th January 2009 08:44 PM
Food Concept Private Placement supo Food/Beverages & Tobacco stocks 1 28th February 2008 12:01 AM
Junk Food(A Killer) Soweto Off Topic 0 1st November 2007 08:00 AM


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0
StockMarketNigeria.comAd Management plugin by RedTyger
no new posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37