Go Back   StockMarketNigeria.com Forums > User Feeback, Suggestions, Comments > Off Topic

Off Topic Other topics not relevant to this website

Welcome to the StockMarketNigeria.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 14th December 2012, 02:15 PM
Points: 16,620, Level: 82 Points: 16,620, Level: 82 Points: 16,620, Level: 82
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Groans: 0
Groaned at 5 Times in 5 Posts
emmanuel ewumi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Food for Thought

Children are great imitators so Dads and Moms let's give them something great to imitate!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 14th December 2012, 02:19 PM

Warren Buffett, probably the world's most successful investor, has said that anything good that happened to him could be traced back to the fact that he was born in the right country, the United States,
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 14th December 2012, 04:10 PM
Points: 12,703, Level: 73 Points: 12,703, Level: 73 Points: 12,703, Level: 73
Activity: 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%

Groaned at 2 Times in 2 Posts
bivins1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel ewumi View Post
However, Anazor said there were times she felt distracted and wanted to have fun like other girls. “I had to fight distraction. Being a young girl, I had young guys coming to ask me out on a date. But I always refused because I didn’t want to waste my time with these guys. More than half of these childish relationships don’t end up in marriage. I usually tell my friends not to get into relationships because these boys only want sex.
This young girl has just succeeded in putting unnecessary pressure on herself and her reasoning on not wasting time on boys or relationship is simply fallacious (sorry i no go school) . She creates the impression that engaging in acts like that would prevent you from getting good grades yet Oga Emman has been inundating us with the benefit of having sex since yesterday. Also ask Oga oracle of his sexual prowess in secondary school and despite serving in mass every sunday he made the best result (oracle na you find trouble by mentioning Oga hispy name)
she futher said that said that she loved looking unique and wearing good clothes . (you love looking unique for yourself abi issokay) As a matter of fact, I cannot vouch for this girl and if this is what is pre-occupying her mind, I just think its just a decoy . Like oracle said, the boys will be out for her .However I am very sure the girl don dey "muke" already . its just a way of wanting "Overload" money if you decide to taste the pudding . Can she stand the heat ? Time would tell. Next time she would learn to focus on other things instead of advertising herself . The emphasis would have been on what makes her understand things easier and how she can help other who have difficulties in grasping concepts
The Following User Says Thank You to bivins1 For This Useful Post:
emmanuel ewumi (18th December 2012)
Old 14th December 2012, 04:16 PM
Points: 7,265, Level: 56 Points: 7,265, Level: 56 Points: 7,265, Level: 56
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

overload is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bivins1 View Post
This young girl has just succeeded in putting unnecessary pressure on herself and her reasoning on not wasting time on boys or relationship is simply fallacious (sorry i no go school) . She creates the impression that engaging in acts like that would prevent you from getting good grades yet Oga Emman has been inundating us with the benefit of having sex since yesterday. Also ask Oga oracle of his sexual prowess in secondary school and despite serving in mass every sunday he made the best result (oracle na you find trouble by mentioning Oga hispy name)
she futher said that said that she loved looking unique and wearing good clothes . (you love looking unique for yourself abi issokay) As a matter of fact, I cannot vouch for this girl and if this is what is pre-occupying her mind, I just think its just a decoy . Like oracle said, the boys will be out for her .However I am very sure the girl don dey "muke" already . its just a way of wanting "Overload" money if you decide to taste the pudding . Can she stand the heat ? Time would tell. Next time she would learn to focus on other things instead of advertising herself . The emphasis would have been on what makes her understand things easier and how she can help other who have difficulties in grasping concepts
Bros...see me see trouble o!!

Shuoo! I dey on my onw jeje dey enjoy the season na im you wan come join me for Ogas Oracle and Hisppy99 matter?

take ya time o!!
Old 14th December 2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overload View Post
Bros...see me see trouble o!!

Shuoo! I dey on my onw jeje dey enjoy the season na im you wan come join me for Ogas Oracle and Hisppy99 matter?

take ya time o!!
Bros abeg no vex oooo. you know say your name na class name . you no fir answer that name if you no get plenty money . Also you know fit answer that name if you no get any NB, NESTLE and Cabury for your portfolio . I know say una many for hear but since na you decide to be flagbearer of the name na make me make the reference . Merry christmas
Old 14th December 2012, 04:55 PM
Forum Moderator
Points: 27,291, Level: 97 Points: 27,291, Level: 97 Points: 27,291, Level: 97
Activity: 24%
Activity: 24% Activity: 24% Activity: 24%

Groaned at 17 Times in 17 Posts
Oracle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
My Oga, wetin be ''muke''?
Old 14th December 2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
My Oga, wetin be ''muke''?
Oga Oracle no fall my hand ooo. Pegheneji abeg tell oracle wetin "muke" mean . maybe because you dey use vitafoam , you know dey notice the sound when you go up and down but for all the AJ boys when dey use other brand, dem go fit tell you . MU KE, MU KE . not muke .
Old 14th December 2012, 05:19 PM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Oga Oracle no fall my hand ooo. Pegheneji abeg tell oracle wetin "muke" mean . maybe because you dey use vitafoam , you know dey notice the sound when you go up and down but for all the AJ boys when dey use other brand, dem go fit tell you . MU KE, MU KE . not muke .
I don get am. I'm laughing.

Make una no spoil person for hia !
Old 14th December 2012, 05:38 PM
Points: 15,530, Level: 80 Points: 15,530, Level: 80 Points: 15,530, Level: 80
Activity: 74%
Activity: 74% Activity: 74% Activity: 74%

Groaned at 10 Times in 10 Posts
migiets is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Oga bivins1. Abeg, no mind Oracle. After now he will tell us that he grew up in NRC compound. If he had grown up in NRC compound, he for know wetin 'muke' abi na 'mu ke mu ke' mean. For AJ especially if you were born in a one-room face-i-face whereby the six-spring bed is separated by a cloth as curtain, na for the age of about 2 months you go begin hear 'mu ke mu ke'.
Old 14th December 2012, 06:15 PM
Forum Moderator
Points: 85,953, Level: 100 Points: 85,953, Level: 100 Points: 85,953, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
hispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nice

Quote:

Quote:

abeg o. na work i dey
Old 14th December 2012, 06:21 PM
Points: 4,761, Level: 44 Points: 4,761, Level: 44 Points: 4,761, Level: 44

Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
chudinho is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Oga Oracle, if you never get am, go buy wetin be this boy name? Marvelous Benji Swoo and listen and you go understand when boys dey “mu-ke” body.
Listen to the lyrics welle well.
Old 14th December 2012, 07:23 PM
Points: 13,541, Level: 75 Points: 13,541, Level: 75 Points: 13,541, Level: 75
Activity: 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%

Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
eniyanman will become famous soon enough

Quote:
True talk. Make she no sha meet person like Oracle for uni ;D
.. you can't suspend the truth - Gov SLS (missing $20billion whistle blower)

twitter: @eniyanman
Old 15th December 2012, 10:12 PM
Points: 9,158, Level: 64 Points: 9,158, Level: 64 Points: 9,158, Level: 64
Activity: 47%
Activity: 47% Activity: 47% Activity: 47%

Groans: 1
Dicobody is on a distinguished road

Freedom of Misinformation (Cooking the books at the Vatican)
Old 17th December 2012, 07:14 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by migiets View Post
Oga bivins1. Abeg, no mind Oracle. After now he will tell us that he grew up in NRC compound. If he had grown up in NRC compound, he for know wetin 'muke' abi na 'mu ke mu ke' mean. For AJ especially if you were born in a one-room face-i-face whereby the six-spring bed is separated by a cloth as curtain, na for the age of about 2 months you go begin hear 'mu ke mu ke'.
Dangerous people! I cover myself with the blood of Jesus!
Old 17th December 2012, 07:17 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chudinho View Post
Oga Oracle, if you never get am, go buy wetin be this boy name? Marvelous Benji Swoo and listen and you go understand when boys dey “mu-ke” body.
Listen to the lyrics welle well.
Oga Chudinho, you sef know the word!

So quite a good number of una dey do mu ke... muke? No be so?
Old 17th December 2012, 07:19 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by eniyanman View Post
True talk. Make she no sha meet person like Oracle for uni ;D
Bros I be saint o. [Saint Oracle]
Old 17th December 2012, 08:03 AM
Points: 42,716, Level: 100 Points: 42,716, Level: 100 Points: 42,716, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Salida is on a distinguished road

BBC News - Viewpoint: How hackers exploit 'the seven deadly sins'
Old 17th December 2012, 08:43 AM
Points: 42,716, Level: 100 Points: 42,716, Level: 100 Points: 42,716, Level: 100
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Salida is on a distinguished road

What are your priorities?

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, he wordlessly picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls. He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was.

The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the open areas between the golf balls. He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else. He asked once more if the jar was full.. The students responded with a unanimous ‘yes.’

The professor then produced two Beers from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar effectively filling the empty space between the sand.The students laughed..

‘Now,’ said the professor as the laughter subsided, ‘I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life. The golf balls are the important things—-your family, your children, your health, your friends and your favorite passions—-and if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full. The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house and your car.. The sand is everything else—-the small stuff.

‘If you put the sand into the jar first,’ he continued, ‘there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls. The same goes for life.

If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff you will never have room for the things that are important to you.

Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness.

Spend time with your children. Spend time with your parents. Visit with grandparents. Take your spouse out to dinner. Play another 18. There will always be time to clean the house and mow the lawn.

Take care of the golf balls first—-the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand.

One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the Beer represented. The professor smiled and said, ‘I’m glad you asked.’ The Beer just shows you that no matter how full your life may seem, there’s always room for a couple of Beers with a friend.
Old 17th December 2012, 10:59 PM
Forum Moderator
Points: 85,953, Level: 100 Points: 85,953, Level: 100 Points: 85,953, Level: 100
Activity: 99%
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Groans: 2
Groaned at 3 Times in 3 Posts
hispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nicehispy99 is just really nice

Like Broccoli for Chocolate: IBM Predicts - Bloomberg
Old 18th December 2012, 07:59 PM

Quote:

I hope you have been having more than enough of that wonderful exercise. It is good for your health and well being.