Go Back   StockMarketNigeria.com Forums > Nigerian Stocks > Other Stocks & Investment strategies

Other Stocks & Investment strategies Discuss other stocks

Welcome to the StockMarketNigeria.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 16th March 2008, 04:55 PM
Points: 2,619, Level: 31 Points: 2,619, Level: 31 Points: 2,619, Level: 31
Activity: 11%
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
tobenna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Hey!Is BAGCO listed yet?and under which category on the stock exchange.cos i hear already someone saying he sold off at 8.50k per share
No its not.
Cross deal.
Old 16th March 2008, 09:52 PM
Points: 5,484, Level: 47 Points: 5,484, Level: 47 Points: 5,484, Level: 47
Activity: 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Dragon123 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobenna View Post
No its not.
Cross deal.
You claimed to have sold Bagco via cross deal even when the shares have not been listed! You claimed to have got full allotment which meant you bought a maximum of 1000 units and you got a bigtime investor to buy half of it off for N8.50! You are in far away Kuala Lumpur. I have this feeling that somebody back home is not telling you the truth o. I wish I am wrong though. May the only Super Moderator in the house kindly contribute to this?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 17th March 2008, 07:53 AM
Forum Moderator
Points: 21,394, Level: 92 Points: 21,394, Level: 92 Points: 21,394, Level: 92

Apache is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Do not be vexed. Apache.
Just that you usually have some nuggets of information.

As an aside, I got my full allotment for BAGCo and just sold off half of it @ N8.50 per share to
some big time investor who is apparently buying off any available from those that got alloted.
And all this was done from my present base in KL.
Kai! I have to return to Naija ASAP.
There is no where in the world you get returns like this!
Vex ke! ah far from it o! especially when your pockets are heavy with over 200% loot . Where i come from, you don't vex with pple that have plenty money. Infact, just let me know when you are coming back make i kon pick you from Airport.
On a serious note, i am not surprised that you got your full allotment even though i am sure it's was for more than 1,000 units. Neither am i surprised that you were able to sell it @ =N=8.5.
You guys will be very surprised at the kind of deals that go under the carpet in the NSE be it PO, PP or even the secondary market. Just the other day, someone was saying that they bought the Dangote Flour during the IPO @ =N=20 and got full allotment. Trust me, they ordered for over a million units. A lot of things are going on. This was what i meant when i posted in one of the threads that the system is still developing and is imperfect. The trick is to make it work to your advantage. A lot of pple have made so much money under the guise of preferential allotment. As regards legality of this, well i leave that to the lawyers but while they will be arguing about that, some pple are making good monies. Though this kind of deal will be harder bcos of the banning of preferential allotment (It was under this guise that a lot of this deals were taking place).
This is why i might not be surprised with what one of the SMN members "Infinity" is posting bcos such do occur though i still recommend you tread cautiously bcos it's very risky and you might get your fingers burnt. Pple that i know that have participated in what Infinity is proposing only do it with pple they know and trust so prospect of getting jilted is quite low.
So Tobenna, enjoy your loot o but remember me when you enter thy kingdom

Last edited by Apache; 17th March 2008 at 08:08 AM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 17th March 2008, 08:18 AM
Forum Moderator

Forgot to add that if Tobenna is right, then it gives you an indication of where the price of Bagco is going to head towards once it is listed which is above =N=8.5.
So guys, try and exploit this info by trying to get in way below =N=8.5 once it is listed and sell at =N=8.5 you will be able to make some cool monies for yourself. between 5-6 naira won't be a bad price to enter
Old 17th March 2008, 09:04 AM
Points: 1,389, Level: 20 Points: 1,389, Level: 20 Points: 1,389, Level: 20
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

timothywill is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
Forgot to add that if Tobenna is right, then it gives you an indication of where the price of Bagco is going to head towards once it is listed which is above =N=8.5.
So guys, try and exploit this info by trying to get in way below =N=8.5 once it is listed and sell at =N=8.5 you will be able to make some cool monies for yourself. between 5-6 naira won't be a bad price to enter
haba oga apache why you no leave tobenna, infact tobenna i live very close to the airport and even closer to NSE office compare to oga apache, so you can let me pick you up and help you thro with my no experience compare to oga apache. On a serious note, all this kind of connection of cross deal on PO or IPO should be shared pls. reason is bcos some of us or i for example folded my company and all my business wen i could no more face the challenges of gov. policy, pump alll the money to shares trading including the loan of over 4M and then wen home 24hrs on internet watching trading live and listening to you guys. Its really been wonderful only sometimes i feel very bored at home especially wenever you guys are not talking. but all the same its been wonderful. Funny enough, i only invest on a particular stock no more than a month, so at the end of the month i can take a little out of the profit for that month and spend for me and my family even though i am just married . but guys pls share more open information and i know we will share the profit together only if we really know each other on a physical basis.
Old 17th March 2008, 09:41 AM
Forum Moderator

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothywill View Post
haba oga apache why you no leave tobenna, infact tobenna i live very close to the airport and even closer to NSE office compare to oga apache, so you can let me pick you up and help you thro with my no experience compare to oga apache. On a serious note, all this kind of connection of cross deal on PO or IPO should be shared pls. reason is bcos some of us or i for example folded my company and all my business wen i could no more face the challenges of gov. policy, pump alll the money to shares trading including the loan of over 4M and then wen home 24hrs on internet watching trading live and listening to you guys. Its really been wonderful only sometimes i feel very bored at home especially wenever you guys are not talking. but all the same its been wonderful. Funny enough, i only invest on a particular stock no more than a month, so at the end of the month i can take a little out of the profit for that month and spend for me and my family even though i am just married . but guys pls share more open information and i know we will share the profit together only if we really know each other on a physical basis.:
Abeg o! me i no be oga I never big reach both moneywise, size wise, i never even marry. When i don achieve all these things, i go let u know but till then, Apache will just do
It will be very hard for pple to share such info though i will be very glad if they do. But one very sure way of getting such info is through your stockbroker (I mean the guys that trade on the floor wearing those jackets, not the ones that seat in the office and take your order).
Try and get to know your Broker personally and make him your best friend, you will be surprised how beneficial such relationships can be. Those guys can squeeze water out of stone for you if they feel you are worth it.
Also try and get close to the MD of the broking firm you use.
Old 17th March 2008, 07:15 PM
Points: 1,214, Level: 19 Points: 1,214, Level: 19 Points: 1,214, Level: 19

princed is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Do not be vexed. Apache.
Just that you usually have some nuggets of information.

As an aside, I got my full allotment for BAGCo and just sold off half of it @ N8.50 per share to
some big time investor who is apparently buying off any available from those that got alloted.
And all this was done from my present base in KL.
Kai! I have to return to Naija ASAP.
There is no where in the world you get returns like this!
Who is your broker and were are their office. This is surprising and won't mind getting a contact. My broker takes serveral months just verigying certificate.

A change of this kind will be a unique advantage.
Old 17th March 2008, 07:26 PM
Points: 1,230, Level: 19 Points: 1,230, Level: 19 Points: 1,230, Level: 19

dhatboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by princed View Post
Who is your broker and were are their office. This is surprising and won't mind getting a contact. My broker takes serveral months just verigying certificate.

A change of this kind will be a unique advantage.
WOW! with each day that passes by, this enigma we call PO/PP gets more complicated. The rest of us haven't smelled our certificate and someone is here saying they already sold part of their stake. I am perplexed. How do you transfer shares that are not in the CSCS system or are registrars playing games? This whole thing makes me SICK!
Old 19th March 2008, 10:16 AM
Points: 1,779, Level: 24 Points: 1,779, Level: 24 Points: 1,779, Level: 24

chidiohaz is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to chidiohaz Send a message via Yahoo to chidiohaz
Default Waiting for information!!!

I am still expecting information regarding my shares. I might be lucky to be allocated most of my shares. I really was in my First Bank Shares, so I still believe God also in the case of Bagco.
Old 19th March 2008, 05:43 PM
Points: 1,014, Level: 17 Points: 1,014, Level: 17 Points: 1,014, Level: 17

flowbow is on a distinguished road

please i need to know the conditions /criteria for the bagco money returns ...thank you
fadimu afola from ado ekiti
Old 20th March 2008, 11:21 AM
Points: 1,389, Level: 20 Points: 1,389, Level: 20 Points: 1,389, Level: 20

timothywill is on a distinguished road

infact you guys wnt believe it, i called meristem registrar to confirm when i should be expecting the alloted bagco shares in my cscs account but to my surprise i was told that there is no cscs crediting and that all shares will be inform of certificate. just like they did my dangote, who is really doing who, NSE or SEC.
Old 20th March 2008, 01:18 PM
Points: 1,045, Level: 17 Points: 1,045, Level: 17 Points: 1,045, Level: 17

Babakay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothywill View Post
infact you guys wnt believe it, i called meristem registrar to confirm when i should be expecting the alloted bagco shares in my cscs account but to my surprise i was told that there is no cscs crediting and that all shares will be inform of certificate. just like they did my dangote, who is really doing who, NSE or SEC.
Here we go again ! Only God knows when we will receive the certificates !
Old 20th March 2008, 01:53 PM
Points: 1,230, Level: 19 Points: 1,230, Level: 19 Points: 1,230, Level: 19

dhatboy is on a distinguished road

I have come to find out that Meristem is very Inept. I dunno how those guyz are still in business. I have been trying to get a hold of them through email for how many weeks now about my Dad's RT Briscoe shares to no avail. I am yet to receive a check for my FBN refund from them. Forget about your Bagco certificate and return money ppl. I have a lot of cash tied down there myself and I know Its not coming anytime soon from Meristem.
Old 26th March 2008, 06:48 AM
Points: 2,029, Level: 27 Points: 2,029, Level: 27 Points: 2,029, Level: 27

edwardaigbokhan is on a distinguished road

Guys has any got his/her returned money on baggco
Old 26th March 2008, 08:05 AM
Forum Moderator

Guys,
A thread already exists for Bagco. See the link below

BAGCO Plc

Last edited by Apache; 26th March 2008 at 08:09 AM.
Old 31st March 2008, 02:43 PM
Points: 1,485, Level: 21 Points: 1,485, Level: 21 Points: 1,485, Level: 21

moneymoney is on a distinguished road

edward, i am your brother o. Anyho, i called meristem today and they told me that my stockbroker is at their office as we speak and is picking up the returned cheques. i must also add that i've allowed my stockbrokers one night of sleep. i call them per second per second to get my cheque or else... so perhaps you'll like to put some pressure on your broker.

meristem also said tehy'll sent the uncollected by mail and i know they'll not use dhl.
Old 31st March 2008, 09:56 PM
Points: 987, Level: 16 Points: 987, Level: 16 Points: 987, Level: 16

docemekus is on a distinguished road
Default Bagco stuff is unbelieveable

Hi guys out there, if IPOs continue to slash our order and give us our 'change' when they like then there real problem. im beeing tempted to petition EFCC. Please advice me and fast.
Old 31st March 2008, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoney View Post
edward, i am your brother o. Anyho, i called meristem today and they told me that my stockbroker is at their office as we speak and is picking up the returned cheques. i must also add that i've allowed my stockbrokers one night of sleep. i call them per second per second to get my cheque or else... so perhaps you'll like to put some pressure on your broker.

meristem also said tehy'll sent the uncollected by mail and i know they'll not use dhl.

Thanks, i ve been away for a while, i would make out time and call them tomorrow. thanks again
Old 1st April 2008, 05:46 PM
Points: 2,673, Level: 31 Points: 2,673, Level: 31 Points: 2,673, Level: 31

Panadol is on a distinguished road

According to Zenith Securities, BagCo to be listed this week.
Old 1st April 2008, 11:14 PM

Guys was at Meristrem registrar today and picked up my returns as usual..... but BYE BYE to offers.

« Omatek Plc | Nampak »