StockMarketNigeria.com Forums

StockMarketNigeria.com Forums (http://www.stockmarketnigeria.com/forums/)
-   Other Stocks & Investment strategies (http://www.stockmarketnigeria.com/forums/other-stocks-investment-strategies/)
-   -   Chams Nigeria Plc (http://www.stockmarketnigeria.com/forums/other-stocks-investment-strategies/787-chams-nigeria-plc.html)

ikpong 10th December 2007 02:16 PM

Chams Nigeria Plc
 
Does anyone know if Chams Nigeria Limited will be doing a private placement, or is it already ongoing? This was approved at the last AGM in October. Please let us know.

Thanks.

Ikpong

chephy 11th December 2007 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ikpong (Post 8406)
Does anyone know if Chams Nigeria Limited will be doing a private placement, or is it already ongoing? This was approved at the last AGM in October. Please let us know.

Thanks.

Ikpong

you are very right about the chams pp but 4 now, nothing is happening.i have my ears to the ground & would inform the house as soon as anything comes up.
one love.

crtide 11th December 2007 02:14 PM

I was told by one of the management guys that it will take place this Dec. Watch this space as I may have info soon

tosinosho 13th December 2007 10:17 AM

Chams Private Placement
 
Hi Guys,

I also heard it in passing from my head of trading activities but there's really nothing on it yet.I'll surely post something as soon as i get gist

Apache 14th December 2007 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andico26 (Post 8539)
grapevine info has it that they would start tomorrow and i will get the link through my contact on monday. min units is 40,000 units according to a director i spoke to

guys,
see update on chams that was posted on the wrong thread. we should continue the discussion on Chams in this thread

crtide 15th December 2007 01:07 AM

The PP will now hold 1st or 2nd week of the new year due to the various breaks in these last weeks of the year

hispy99 16th December 2007 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crtide (Post 8594)
The PP will now hold 1st or 2nd week of the new year due to the various breaks in these last weeks of the year

Does anyone know who the issuers/underwriters are?

newton 30th December 2007 11:48 PM

Guys any new info on this... Pls no dullin!
They had a PP end of 2005 whc was succesful and from their AGM report (www.chams.com)

crtide 30th December 2007 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newton (Post 9137)
Guys any new info on this... Pls no dullin!
They had a PP end of 2005 whc was succesful and from their AGM report (Welcome to Chams Website)

wait till the 1st/2nd week of January, it's just around the corner

newton 31st December 2007 06:27 AM

Yes sir! compliments!

crtide 3rd January 2008 05:57 PM

CHAMS PP Prospectus
 
1 Attachment(s)
Ladies and Gentlement
Find attached the CHAMS PP prospectus. It looks promising does it not?:D

DaInvestor 3rd January 2008 07:23 PM

well done. keep up the good job

Babs_O 3rd January 2008 08:19 PM

How Private is Private Placement
 
@crtide thanks for the link to the document.
The financial projection is so great. And even with N 100 k one can participate.

My question now is how private is a private placement.

So if I fill the offer and drop at a UBA branch with my check. Pronto I'm invited. Or they may draw my check and return my money after some months and say sorry you were not invited. ???

Apache 3rd January 2008 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crtide (Post 9344)
Ladies and Gentlement
Find attached the CHAMS PP prospectus. It looks promising does it not?:D

you are the man. i salute. now let's make some moooooneeeey:D

crtide 3rd January 2008 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Babs_O (Post 9349)
@crtide thanks for the link to the document.
The financial projection is so great. And even with N 100 k one can participate.

My question now is how private is a private placement.

So if I fill the offer and drop at a UBA branch with my check. Pronto I'm invited. Or they may draw my check and return my money after some months and say sorry you were not invited. ???

Such are the risks we have been taking in the market.
The the laws governing the PPs actually forbid them from publicizing it using the medias. But thank God for these kind of forum,otherwise the PPs are as private as they want it to be
As we speak there are several going on. some people will share the ones they know about, others will not.

As far as I know ooo! I have participated in ones that I heard about on this forum and other places and I have not had my monies returned, however that is my personal experience oo!

newton 3rd January 2008 10:05 PM

Fantastic! Crtride u'r d very man. Thumbs up!:D

chidiohaz 3rd January 2008 11:10 PM

But how can one get involve in Chams pp if he is not being written to nor invited ????

crtide 4th January 2008 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chidiohaz (Post 9380)
But how can one get involve in Chams pp if he is not being written to nor invited ????

You have all the information you need in the prospectus. Print the application form fill it, attach your draft and approach fidelity or skye bank. They do not have a list of people to receive the application from. It is not their place to reject your application, it is the board of CHAMS that can do that.
The SEC rule of maximum 25% over subscription absorption does not apply to PPs so most of the time they allot all applications. How do you think IEI ended up with over 16 Billion unit shares when they just got listed late last year. They just can't resist the monies:D

ikpong 4th January 2008 04:45 PM

Thanks
 
Crtide,

Thank you for getting the prospectus for Chams pp to us. You are a great guy.

Ikpong

chidiohaz 4th January 2008 04:46 PM

Ok, I think I should go to Skye Bank or Wema for detailed information. The most important of this factor is to know when Chams would get its listings in the Stock Exchange. That 2 years or so that I am being fed with would require me doing very very serious calculations and decision-making


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0
StockMarketNigeria.comAd Management plugin by RedTyger


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37