Go Back   StockMarketNigeria.com Forums > Nigerian Stocks > Nigerian Stock Exchange > Stock brokers

Stock brokers Discuss Nigerian Stock brokers

Welcome to the StockMarketNigeria.com Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd December 2009, 02:09 PM
Points: 471, Level: 9 Points: 471, Level: 9 Points: 471, Level: 9
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Elano is on a distinguished road
Default Skylimit investment limited

Please help!!! I have been dealing with a stockbroking firm (or jobbers?) called SKYLIMIT INVESTMENT LTD., who in turn operate through MISSION SECURITIES LTD, for over two years now. However, within the period, I have been so dissatisfied with their services that I have opened two other CSCS accounts with two other houses. My problem now is that since 2nd June 2009, they have been holding my N27, 270 which I paid for the purchase of UNILEVER PLC without accounting for the money. Each time I approach them, they say the money has been paid to MISSIONS. The woe is compounded by the fact that they do not send tradealert. Many of their customers are also suffering the same problem. All I want from them is to give me my printout covering my purchases and let me merge the account with my new one. Their head office is at 31, ILAJE ROAD, (1ST FLOOR), BARIGA, MARINA LAGOS. From OJIAKO, ESOMCHUKWU UKABAM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 24th December 2009, 04:33 PM
Forum Moderator
Points: 41,058, Level: 100 Points: 41,058, Level: 100 Points: 41,058, Level: 100
Activity: 9%
Activity: 9% Activity: 9% Activity: 9%

Groans: 16
Groaned at 4 Times in 4 Posts
knightofdelta is a glorious beacon of lightknightofdelta is a glorious beacon of lightknightofdelta is a glorious beacon of lightknightofdelta is a glorious beacon of lightknightofdelta is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Skylimit investment limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elano View Post
Please help!!! I have been dealing with a stockbroking firm (or jobbers?) called SKYLIMIT INVESTMENT LTD., who in turn operate through MISSION SECURITIES LTD, for over two years now. However, within the period, I have been so dissatisfied with their services that I have opened two other CSCS accounts with two other houses. My problem now is that since 2nd June 2009, they have been holding my N27, 270 which I paid for the purchase of UNILEVER PLC without accounting for the money. Each time I approach them, they say the money has been paid to MISSIONS. The woe is compounded by the fact that they do not send tradealert. Many of their customers are also suffering the same problem. All I want from them is to give me my printout covering my purchases and let me merge the account with my new one. Their head office is at 31, ILAJE ROAD, (1ST FLOOR), BARIGA, MARINA LAGOS. From OJIAKO, ESOMCHUKWU UKABAM.
These are the people that are destroying investors confidence in the market. Call them up and warn them verbally that if your concerns are not addressed within a week, you will take them up to the authorities and if there is no response, write them a strongly worded letter, giving them another week to respond. Deliver the letter personally if you can and if there is no response still, go to this website...Securities & Exchange Commission, Nigeria :: File a Complaint... and file a complaint against both of them.

"Pursue excellence and success will follow, pants down" - Ranchoddas Shamaldas Chanchad

"People do not have to believe in you for you to succeed. Work hard. When you succeed, they will believe." - Stephen Keshi
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 24th December 2009, 08:20 PM
Points: 471, Level: 9 Points: 471, Level: 9 Points: 471, Level: 9
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Groans: 0
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Elano is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Skylimit investment limited

Thanks a lot for your concern. I have done everything you prescribed except visiting that site. I'll do it right away because they are holding my money and that of seven other investors I brought for them.